Request

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Ifem21, Mar 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ifem21

Ifem21 The King of Potatoes

Hi, my name is Sabrina, I'm "Ifem's" girlfriend. I logged in his account by his notebok (he kept saved the username and password).

First, I want to thank you all for keepeed him busy and entertained in the last year, was really hellpfull in his treatment. For the ones who didn't know, he suffered from a lung disease, he lived in a hospital for the last 3 years, and rarely leaved, only in really special ocassions.

He passed away last month, and I was looking into his notebok for something to confort me, photos, poems (he loved to write them), and I decided to go and tried to log into one of his favorite games, maybe here, the game he used as an escape valve, will have the same effect on me. I played this game a little, I getted him some cards as a birthday gift, and I was really surprised when I entered here and saw that he named the deck with the cards I gave him "My lover gift".

I saw that he had some pendings, so people that had send him messages and never get a response, sorry for all of you, really sorry for the trouble he may have caused. And thank you for everyone that was friend of him here, he talked about some guys from here a little, and I know that he just forgot everything when playing Poxnora. Thank you all for everything, you guys really helped him.

I want to make a request for the developers of the game, can you please leave his account? I don't want to lose one more memory of him, entering his account and just reading what he wrote is enought to make me a little better about everything that happened. I want to ask one more thing for the community too, I may had lost my boyfriend, my one love, but I will keep his memory forever in my heart, and I wish that all of his friends from him remeber him too.

Thank you again, and sorry for the wall of text,
    Sabrina

2. R334P3R

R334P3R I need me some PIE!

I am sorry for your loss. I know it is difficult loosing a loved one, take all the time you need to grieve. I am sure his account is not going anywhere. I neglected my account for years but it was always there whenever I looked it up. I hope you are able to get the account info and or his email so that you wont loose track of it.

3. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

This really hit me in my feels. It's sad to see a player quit Poxnora, but to hear about one passing away is something else. Stay strong and try to keep your head up.

Gnomes and Woffleet like this.
  4. Pedeguerra

Pedeguerra I need me some PIE!

Yeah, same. I'm really sorry about your loss Sabrina, @Ifem21 was a great guy and I'm sure he is in a better place now.
    For all you guys who read what she wrote, you might have a little bit more insight on why I'm so "negative" and annoying in these forums: because just like that guy, Pox helped me through the toughest time of my life. It was my #1 game and the one place I could leave all the stuff behind, and this is probably true for a lot of others here as well. I got to love this game, and it pains me too much to just watch it die slowly like it is.
    And it's better to just recognize this fact rather than just pretend nothing is happening. Every time I log in there are less and less people online, and these forums have turned into a 5 player chat room.
    And there are many, many things that should have been done or need to be done - but I honestly dont think the owners of this game are capable of doing them anymore.
    I mean, I hope so, I just dont think they are capable of doing it.
    Either way, as a very complex game Pox is really capable of taking your mind off things, and I wish it would stay around forever.

Woffleet likes this.
  5. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

I don't think they ever shut down accounts, so as long as you keep his details you should be fine.

I'm sorry for your loss, he was a great guy. My condolences.

Woffleet likes this.
  6. Bellagion

Bellagion I need me some PIE!

I'm so sorry for your loss. Ifem was a great guy and so good-natured despite his illness. I hope he passed without suffering.

Woffleet likes this.
  7. Heart

Heart I need me some PIE!

Much love your way. He will be remembered.

Woffleet likes this.
  8. Qucas

Qucas Guest

I'm so sorry. He was a cool guy.

Woffleet likes this.
  9. Woffleet

Woffleet I need me some PIE!

Wow this touches my heart. Sorry for the lost. As many others in this thread have said poxed has also helped me through the tough times of my life. When you're 13 and the doctors tell you can never run or play soccer(my favorite sport) that breaks your heart. I'm fine now but in the long and difficult years it took me to heal (Firk the doctors) this game was my escape. Again i'm really sorry for your loss and I totally agree with Pedergure logging on each day to see my favorite game die is sad.

EmperorSauron and Pedeguerra like this.
  10. newsbuff

newsbuff Forum Royalty

Thanks for the post. Sorry for our loss. I'm glad this game gave him some enjoyment or respite. You sound like a sweet person.

Woffleet likes this.
  11. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

Thanks for sharing.

Some people consider games a waste of time. But those of us who play games know that they can mean much more than a diversion.

As for the account, we don't really delete/purge accounts, so it should be safe. I'd suggest changing the email address on the account to one you control so that if there is a question in the future, it is linked to your email.

Woffleet and IMAGIRL like this.
  12. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

Damn this broke my heart. Ifem was a good guy one of the friendliest in here. I'm beyond sorry for your loss.

Woffleet likes this.
  13. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

Does anyone know what lfem's favorite theme was? I feel like it's Salaman.

Last edited: Mar 14, 2016
    Woffleet, Tweek516, Gnomes and 3 others like this.
  14. warhead111

warhead111 The King of Potatoes

wow, my condolences. sorry for your loss. Good to read you find some things and memories of him back in his game account.

Woffleet likes this.
  15. skarpox

skarpox The King of Potatoes

Sorry for your loss.

Woffleet likes this.
  16. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

I'm pretty sure it was slags.

Woffleet likes this.
  17. kagebunshn

kagebunshn I need me some PIE!

Sorry to hear about the loss. Condolences :(

Woffleet likes this.
  18. EmperorSauron

EmperorSauron I need me some PIE!

My sincere condolences for your loss, I hope you find a way to move on from your loss and im sure your boyfriend is in a better place.

Woffleet likes this.
  19. Bellagion

Bellagion I need me some PIE!

I think it was Kanen actually. At least, he referred to them as "my Kanen" (ie. "don't nerf my Kanen" or something) before.

Woffleet likes this.
  20. yobanchi

yobanchi I need me some PIE!

Love to you both and thank you.

Woffleet likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.