Reset ranks on new client

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by GoldTiger, May 23, 2017.

1. GoldTiger

GoldTiger I need me some PIE!

That way there will be many many games so it will look really good for the ps4 players. A

PS what on earth is going on. We are so in the dark here. I don't even know how to get my runes on to the ps4, or even worse that the ps4 version was live. Why are we still able to play on old client? Where are the patch notes? Were any changes made in the beta because it seems like there wasn't?

Last edited: May 23, 2017
  2. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

Ranks will be reset with the new expansion launch.

The new client isn't officially launched yet so you can still use the old client until then.

Patch notes are coming today.

Yes, lots of changes were made since the beta (though clearly there's a ton of polish that needs to be done).

Last edited: May 23, 2017
    Tweek516 and Vote Kanye 2020 like this.
  3. Vote Kanye 2020

Vote Kanye 2020 Better-Known Member

Bare in mind in America it's between 6-9 am, depending on where you live. So it's pretty understandable that we're left in the dark because working hours have only really just begun in east coast. I'm sure we'll get an update later today when it's actually a reasonable time by American standards.

nepyonisdead likes this.
  4. GoldTiger

It just seemed strange that there were people playing from "PSN" but there was no announcement. That was the only quite strange part in my opinion can understand the patch notes not being live and such.

Would have made way more sense if there was no one playing on PSN since you know there was no announcement hence no update etc.

5. Chris

Chris I need me some PIE!

so is there people from psn playing with pc people?

6. Sokolov

I am not sure how people are already playing on PSN, because as far as I know it hasn't been made live there yet.

7. JellyBerry

JellyBerry Forum Royalty

I don't think that's a good excuse anymore, not that it was before, mind you. Hopefully it'll be soon enough to avoid further speculation.

8. Regulate

Regulate I need me some PIE!

It's on the psn store, I can download it.

9. Sokolov

Maybe it's a time zone thing, because I don't see it.

Anyway, I am not really sure how all this works, just passing on what little info I do have.

10. GoldTiger

This was the main cause of confusion and the cause of a lot of hysteria on here, the old client and the new client. We thought the game was released and everyone was so confused, the patches weren't broadcasted to the people, old client was still live, etc. etc. I think you could understand our confusion seeing people playing on PSN right now so please excuse everyone's behaviour.

11. Regulate

Regulate I need me some PIE!

I'm in EU, so could be.

12. Sokolov

It's totally understandable.

13. haroldkin

haroldkin I need me some PIE!

Make that "is" still active. I'm anxiously waiting to try the new client, even to the extent that I created a Steam account to play via my Mac. But I see no indication Pox has been updated on Steam and I can still connect with the old Client. Indeed, trying to run Pox through Steam generates the following error:

"An error occurred while updating Pox Nora (invalid app configuration)"

Hopefully this will be sorted soon.