Returning player, confused on what this ability does

Discussion in 'Ironfist Stronghold' started by Compost, May 20, 2016.

1. Compost

Compost I need me some PIE!

Hi guys, I recently returned to this game after a few years and decided barbarians looked cool, lets make a deck of them. I can't really find a guide or anything on here for them, so I'm just kinda winging it, there weren't many barbs back when I played before.

So pureblood Plainswalker looked pretty dope, picked him up and he seems pretty baller. He's got this ability though, True nature, makes a neato sound effect and has a flashy visual, but I'm not entirely certain what it does. Confuses the enemy, but just for the attack? When I click on an enemy as he's attacking, their upgraded abilities go away for a second, like it says. I assumed the benefit of this was that if they had abilites that would somehow avoid his attack, they would not trigger, but then it says abilities like that will still trigger? Also what does dispell actually dispell? This is on a lot of dudes but I've never understood it. Is it like cleanse?

Anyway any help would be appreciated, thank you friends

Also, FW is still some bullshit

2. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

Basically before it even lands the attack the target will lose all conditions such as blocking dodging impervious any buffs or anything positive. as well if it has something like evasive on it's upgrade then evasive won't trigger on the attack.