Returning player with some questions

Discussion in 'Underdepths' started by Vaayshan, Mar 15, 2014.

1. Vaayshan

Vaayshan Member

Hello everyone, it's been almost a year since I last played this game. Came back a couple of days ago and see everything's changed, so I was hoping you guys could answer some questions for me.

What is the ''best'' trading site atm? As in has the most fair prices. Is it still PoxBox?

What are some UD c/uc/r staples atm?

How does ranked work? I never played much of it, only have 200 games. But I always get matched up against people with thousands of games. And how does it rank you? I went 0/4 today and am 70 exo league? Just not enough players or what?

I also see you can't buy the 150k runes anymore. How can you get them now? And are they still worth the same?

Thx for your time

2. Monyx

Monyx I need me some PIE!

poxbox is the best trading site still of course :p

and 150ks area attained through buying boxes which u can now get for 28k gold.

ill let someone else answer the other 2.

3. Vaayshan

Vaayshan Member

Thx.

I guess I should ask for UD stuff in UD forums :)

4. Agirgis1

Agirgis1 Forum Royalty

you should read up the new runes to see what u like in UD , that way youll make a bg you like ( dont be lazy on this makes a big difference i promise ) :) , next ... the longer u que the wider the range of your match-up chance , so if u que 2-3 mins youll face limited .... dont let that discourage u tho, most people with 1000 games are in rare league... some just never learn, so just play to improve every game and focus on what u did wrong and what u can do better no matter who u are against. And u are rank 70 exo cuz rank system just reset so everyone starts at exo ish... youll settle in to whatever rank u are as the season goes on

U can get 150ks from buying Boxes , ( preferable Extended box for 28k gold)

5. Raikan

Raikan I need me some PIE!

6. Vaayshan

Vaayshan Member

Yeah Raikan, I made that thread. Then the mods moved this one from gd to here.

Thx for the reply and sry for the confusion!