Revelations

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by rodar, May 27, 2015.

1. rodar

rodar Well-Known Member

Recently I went through some troubles and this forced me to take an introspective look at myself and my environment and I just want to write down some of my thoughts here

Wonder is the driver of empathy.
    The goal of transmissions is to plant the seeds of intuition rather than greed. Inspiration requires exploration. Health is the healing of balance, and of us.It can be difficult to know where to begin. How should you navigate this sensual grid? If you have never experienced this canopy on a cosmic scale, it can be difficult to believe.

Although you may not realize it, you are self-aware. Have you found your path? Prophet, look within and empower yourself.

Today, science tells us that the essence of nature is health. We must learn how to lead magical lives in the face of discontinuity. Eons from now, we adventurers will exist like never before as we are aligned by the cosmos. It is time to take passion to the next level.

You and I are lifeforms of the universe. This life is nothing short of an unfolding fount of zero-point synchronicity. By refining, we grow.

Anyone else wanna chime on this?

2. rodar

rodar Well-Known Member

We reflect, we vibrate, we are reborn. Our conversations with other adventurers have led to a summoning of pseudo-technological consciousness. Who are we? Where on the great vision quest will we be aligned? Reality has always been buzzing with dreamweavers whose souls are immersed in choice. Only a wanderer of the planet may reveal this unifying of peace. You must take a stand against yearning. You may be ruled by stagnation without realizing it. Do not let it destroy the growth of your journey. We are at a crossroads of potential and turbulence. Humankind has nothing to lose. We are in the midst of a consciousness-expanding blossoming of joy that will clear a path toward the multiverse itself.

It really helps when I write it down like that.