Rework on Harbs

Discussion in 'Rune Ideas and Suggestions' started by Skullferno, Mar 7, 2014.

1. Skullferno

Skullferno I need me some PIE!

I guess you can't see progress or opportunity when you are blinded by your own greed and wealth, eh Hospy a.k.a the richest player in this game atm

2. Vote Kanye 2020

Vote Kanye 2020 Better-Known Member

Progress or Opportunity, are you ignoring the fact that harbs have been re-released two times before this? Both times ended with a large scale outrage and many players leaving, if you call that progress then I worry for this game.

3. Pedeguerra

Pedeguerra I need me some PIE!

I don´t think it´s that at all man, it´s just not good business to buff runes people don´t have access to, simple.
    Some items are just for collecting, this is a card game after all. Harbs are one of them.

4. Skullferno

Pedeguerra I see your point and I can agree with you on it. At this point I am just trying to make Hospy admit that he is the richest player on poxnora. I can understand and if you read up top this was just a late night conversation before server shutdown that I thought I would post for people to just tinker with, not bash and call me a moron. It was suppose to be a fun little idea that people could throw around at each other to see some results and maybe creativity to be inspired by. Also Hospy is the richest player in the game at the current time, leading in with 80 Harbringers in his collection of hundreds of other high tier runes, isn't that right, eh Hospy?

5. Pedeguerra

Pedeguerra I need me some PIE!

All right bud, no harm in talking about it.
    Problem is Geddens post implied he may or may not do something about it, and that worried me.
    And about Hospy being the richest I wouldnt know, but DMR and Stringer are probably right up there with him.

6. Vote Kanye 2020

No comment.

Skullferno likes this.
  7. only

only Active Member

well, one of the poxbox owners has 140 harbs.

8. Vote Kanye 2020

He does but he is not a player.

9. Skullferno

I am not a Forum Pro or Master so when I make links like this, I just want people to tinker and spit around ideas. In my perspective forums are meant for conversation and constructive criticism, no? So I mean really it's just silly nonsense, like most of the conversations on here :p

10. Xirone

Xirone I need me some PIE!

If they were re-released, they could remain identical champs save for the addition of Boost: Faction (for example, the KF Harby would have Boost: K'thir Forest) and a color reskin. Imagine faction Harbies that could boost the entire faction (within range, of course). Seems to be a simple way to go.

11. Xirone

If you wanted to make them feel a little different, maybe the Wrath Harbies could be given one set of upgrades and the Prot Harbies would be given a different set of upgrades. SL's Harby would be identical to UD's but both of them would be slightly different than IS'.

Oh yeah, the devs could then get rid of abilities like Attack: Forglar Arrow and just give them all Attack: Arrow.

Skullferno likes this.
  12. Vote Kanye 2020

Is that a joke?

Skullferno likes this.
  13. Skullferno

Xirone, your idea of give one faction: set abilities and the other set abilities is extremely simple and I love it. Also boost is a very unique and interesting concept that I also like. That and the Faction Arrows are cool in my opinion. If they do a re-color design for the harbs, I would like to see them maybe have more graphic art with their arrows glowing their factions color and the sprite to use the factions color a lot. The ideas you gave though are in my opinion easier and better to probably follow on.

14. Xirone

Sorry, I didn't realize how cool Attack: Underdepths Arrow was. I will take that suggestion back and hang my head low in shame for a while.

15. Xirone

Just to be clear, though, I think Harbingers should be re-released but that they should still be hard to get. Additionally, Harbingers should not be buffed if they are not being re-released.

Skullferno likes this.
  16. Skullferno

I feel like Harbs should only be re-released by doing an event or maybe doing an outstanding task for Poxnora. So like a Summer, Spring, Fall, and Winter Tourney and the grand prize would be a harb, with only 3 being released for the 3 different kinds of brackets. Also the outstanding task could be like, Recruiting over 200 players or getting over 5k viewers on a Poxnora video.

17. badgerale

badgerale Warchief of Wrath

Why not buff some common runes, that way we can all enjoy them?

My vote - lava trap.

18. Skullferno

I vote for FS beast <3

19. Xirone

They could also be rewards for playing a certain faction a lot. For example, after playing 1,000 games with SL you earn one SL Harby. No one could earn more than 2 Harbies from a given faction. Just an idea.

20. Skullferno

True but lets make it so you have to win over 2000 games with one faction and you can only get 1 harby.