Rune Giveaway for new PC players

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MrBadguy, May 22, 2017.

1. MrBadguy

MrBadguy Guest

In anticipation of the influx of new players tomorrow, I am setting up a tent to hook up newbs who instead opt for playing on the PC version of the game or non PSN players who are starting out and could use a boost in their collection and also to put some of my spares to better use. I will link a google spreadsheet with the runes up for grabs later tonight, somewhere around 8 to 11 hours after this post.

edit: it's up

Just scroll through the tabs at the bottom to see what's available across all factions. I will allow every player to request up to 1 rare, 2 uncommons or 4 commons per day until it's all gone.
    [​IMG]

Guidelines:
    • Create a 3 day trade and post the URL on this thread. Be careful as it defaults to 3 hours and I might be unavailable. Play it safe and leave it up as long as possible or you risk losing the timing.
    • Everyone can request runes

Last edited by a moderator: May 22, 2017
    aseryen, Durand, spineyftw and 7 others like this.
  2. free20play

free20play I need me some PIE!

3. MrBadguy

MrBadguy Guest

It's up. I still have some time until I pass out so I'll add some imagery to the tabs. Requests upon tomorrow after maintenance.

GoldTiger likes this.
  4. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

Fw harb please

5. Elric

Elric I need me some PIE!

I think you need to change your name to MrGoodguy! ;)

Seriously, this will be great for new players joining the game! :) Crossing my fingers for lots of new players joining the game!

Durand likes this.
  6. zorbot

zorbot The King of Potatoes

Give me your runes.

DiCEM0nEY and xaznsoulx like this.
  7. Weremalkin

Weremalkin New Member

Oh cool. I've been playing for a little over a week. New runes would be awesome. How do I request/trade for some of these runes?

8. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

Are you using the pc version? PlayStation unfortunately isnt capable of trading

9. Weremalkin

Weremalkin New Member

I am using PC. Do I have to sign up for an online trader?

edit: wording

Last edited: Jun 7, 2017
  10. Hierokliff

Hierokliff I need me some PIE!

just go into the normal website, put your mouse above rune managenent and you should see rune trader as an option.
    then just create a 3day trade and copy that URL here so @MrBadguy can find it easy

11. MrBadguy

MrBadguy Guest

If you're on PC, just log into the main website and go to the rune trader here. Make a 3 day trade with a list of what you're interested in from the list on the first post and I'll put it up during my spare time. I'll tag you on the forums once the bid is up.

12. Weremalkin

Weremalkin New Member

13. MrBadguy

MrBadguy Guest