<< Rune Idea Directory >>

Discussion in 'Rune Ideas and Suggestions' started by BigToastie, Mar 12, 2014.

1. BigToastie

BigToastie The King of Potatoes

ST and SL are missing imagination!!

2. MEATMAN

MEATMAN Forum Royalty

3. Authyrtyr

Authyrtyr The King of Potatoes

4. BigToastie

All updated btw, if I don't reply it's not me hating you, I just sometimes only come on to update this then log off, it will be added as soon as I can :)

Also @ Meatman with your signature

You can't commit Man Slaughter without Mans Laughter ^.^

5. Revengercm

Revengercm I need me some PIE!

6. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

Why must everyone use that abysmal blue text. can you please change the font color for the first part of this page so I can read it?

7. BigToastie

Well I am back on Pox, and back to sorting the list out, I have went through pages of runes adding what I can, if I missed anything let me know, I will monitor and add to the list when I can!

Hope you enjoy it!
    I will try to structure champs/spells/relics/equipment when I get a chance!

8. BigToastie

All updated since 24/06 - going to sort it all out this weekend for structure, make it a bit easier to filter through what you wanna look at :)

When creating idea's try to keep it 1 per post, makes it easier to look through :)

9. Xirone

Xirone I need me some PIE!

Thanks for the update and work!

BigToastie likes this.
  10. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

11. BigToastie

@Markoth added :)

also Rune Directory is fully updated;
    Division of rune ideas in each faction to
    Champs / Spells / Relics / Equipment

Also have made each division in alphabetical order (just for my own sanity)

and finally I have also divided multi rune posts into individual links on the page (obviously links to same forum post) but looks neater on the directory :)

Hope it makes it easier for people :)

12. BigToastie

All updated if anyone has any ideas to add to the directory, let me know :)

Also

I will be away for 3-4 weeks on Holiday so if you can message me any new idea links so I can update it on my return (I dont want to miss any new rune ideas if it can be helped)

Cheers all =]

0ryuk0 likes this.
  13. BigToastie

Sorry for multi posts, added ability concept section just so I can start adding peoples ability ideas.

If anyone has any ideas to better structure or what to add to the directory itself, let me know before I go.

The rune directory will not be updated between 24th July - 20th August, I will update everything as soon as I am back.

14. BigToastie

All updated since I have come back :)

15. BigToastie

All updated with everything, there was a slight delay on these as I haven't been on in awhile :)

16. Rycheckk

Rycheckk New Member

I think what runes need is a new search like the rarity or class of runes, but also needs a way to search for runes with certain abilities like charge or defender then it would pull up all champions with the ability you are looking for. Right now you have to go through runes one by one and it takes forever lol. Thank You.

17. Ifem21

Ifem21 The King of Potatoes