Rune Idea's

Discussion in 'Sundered Lands' started by PentiumHosz, Jan 22, 2017.

1. PentiumHosz

PentiumHosz The King of Potatoes

Just a few runes i think need a small change ! .................................

Ambush 35 nora cost
    "
    The next time an enemy champion is deployed, spawned or summoned, that champion takes 20 Magical damage and becomes Eviscerated for 2 turns. This effect is hidden until triggered.

Have a way better idea ! .......... New name also Acid Ambush Nora cost 40....................................

The next time an enemy champ is deployed, spawned or summoned, that champ takes 20 acid damage and is scoured 2 inhibited 8 turns. In order to stop heals right away. Can cleans heal tho. This effect is hidden until triggered. Also this champ has sabotage acid and amp acid till this champ is destroyed.

Call to War ! ........................................................

Spell 25 nora cost
    The next 3 Draksar you deploy permanently gain Desert Camouflage and costs 10 nora less.

Have a small improvement............ 25 to 30 nora........

The next 3 Draksars you deploy permanently gain desert Camouflage and cost 10 nora less. Also have Sand Veil. Now they have sand for Camouflage Even if you make it 5 to 7 nora less per draksar that would be cool.

Anti Magic Field ! .................................... 30 nora to 35 nora

For 6 turns, all spell damage is prevented.

A very small improvement..............

For 6 turns, all spell damage is prevented. This effect is hidden until triggered...... Even if it cost 5 nora more or better yet make some magic pay 5 or 10 more nora for a hidden effect would be a new idea for the game. Anti magic field needs to be hidden..

Sunderlands has a ton of hidden effects. All faction need hidden effects. If new runes come out there needs to be pay 5 or 10 nora more for 6 turns this effect is hidden till triggered. A example is anti magic field. If you see that are you really going to use magic damage? Nope ! Only down side to counter magic is if they do not use some magic your down like 30 nora. Some factions that like spell spam might not like this but fair is fair.

3 Runes is enough for today...... there is other ones that need work also. Try not to make them to Op or Over powered. Have to have some fair runes not OP

2. Tweek516

Tweek516 I need me some PIE!

Hmm I think call to war is fine as is. (Well, once it actually works).