Rune Pool

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Capitulator, Oct 14, 2020.

1. Capitulator

Capitulator I need me some PIE!

I have set up an automated 1:1 rune pool that's now coming out of testing. You might find it bidding on your trades using the PoolOfDreams account - it should snipe only one of your trades, then leave you alone.

Thanks go to Gnomes, Imba and Hashashii who helped top it up with runes and shards.

Using the rune pool
    To use the rune pool, just make a trade on the Pox Nora website with whatever runes you want to swap from your collection.
    On each line of the trade's description put the name of a rune you are looking for. You can put a much longer "wishlist" than what you are trading in. If you do, put them with the runes you want the most at the top. Make sure spelling and capital letters are correct.

The rune trader scans all trades every 10 minutes. When it finds your trade it will match up each of the runes you are trading in with one from your wishlist that has the same shard value. If it manages to match everything you are putting in it will make the bid.

Premade deck runes
    The rune pool usually swaps out based on 1:1 shard value. The exception is any rune in the premade decks. Any of these being traded in are ignored.

Limiteds and Planar Disturbances
    Planar Disturbances runes are traded 1:1 with each other only. I don't recommend trading in any limited runes because the rune pool doesn't know their value - go to PoxPoints for those unless you are swapping out the most common ones.

Stock and shards
    The rune pool can cover most common/uncommon/rare runes. It has a small range of exotic and legendary runes.
    Sometimes the rune pool will have shards available (e.g. after someone donates a bunch of Dancers in the Snow runes). If it does, it will use these to forge runes on request when it doesn't have them in stock.

Donating runes
    If you want to help out the rune pool you can add runes by making a trade with the word donate or donation in the trade description. It will then bid with one cheap rune.

If you have any questions pop onto the Pox discord.

sixdeuce62, Mercer Skye and IMAGIRL like this.