Rune Pool!

Discussion in 'Rune Trading' started by KTCAOP, Mar 8, 2014.

1. KTCAOP

KTCAOP I need me some PIE!

Welcome to the Rune Pool!

Please click here to see our stock!

The rune pool is open to anyone and everyone and comes with the intention of allowing 1:1 trades for similar rarities.

We are currently only operating with Common, Uncommon, and Rare runes, as well as 1:1 for all banners.

There are four stock levels

Red - Understocked - These runes are in low supply, in order to take one of these runes out, two runes will need to be donated in. You may not donate in overstocked runes to take out understocked runes.

Green - Overstocked - There are plenty of these runes in the pool, if you would like to trade in these runes, please donate twice as much since there is not as much of a need for these runes.

Blue - Super overstocked - We… have way, way too many of these runes. If you would like to take out a rune with super overstocked runes, please donate five times as much.

If you are trading in a red, you may take out 2 greens or blues.

For any other trades, they are all 1:1 within rarity! If you have any questions, please feel free to ask!

Current Orders

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 28, 2014
  2. Celestus

Celestus The King of Potatoes

WOOOO!!!!!

3. IceNorth

IceNorth Devotee of the Blood Owl

This'll probably be a pain to do, but could u add somehow a marker which rune is core/extended set?
    Makes a lot of diff when getting stuff to shard :)

4. KTCAOP

That will be difficult. I would have to go through and do it manually.

I could, but give me a couple of days to do so.

5. IceNorth

Trade will be down for a while anyway :)
    Something simple would do, say add a * in front of the name or different color of the name or rune background.

PS lol at 620 Bok Mistresses :D And worth 2 shards a piece. Think i found rune i'll be checking out in commons.

6. KTCAOP

What I'll do is I'll probably go through expansion by expansion, collect all of the runes, then sort them by rarity, then put them into separate sheets.

7. KTCAOP

Rune Pool is now open!

1:1 Trades, C:C, U:U, R:R

Any runes with a highlight of RED are *NOT OPEN TO TRADES YET*

Need to test the market first!

8. IceNorth

U should probably add same sets there too, could be exploitable otherwise. Not many will go thru trouble, but still :)

9. KTCAOP

But so much work T_T.

10. KTCAOP

I don't want too many rules at the moment. If I start seeing some strong abuse, I'll put in a rule about it. But for now, I'll let it slide.

11. IceNorth

Ok ok, pausing with suggestions then for now :p

No need to go thru trouble of checking rune sets then either, use the time to play more :)

12. KTCAOP

XD. It's a good and valid idea! Honestly! But, yeah, want to make it easier on both of us, not harder =P.

13. uaChakra

uaChakra Member

KTCAOP what i need to do to trade with you? i want to trade from you 2x Bok Raider and 2x NorthenCross Priestess.
    If it works as i think i offer for this 4 rune 2x Bok Enforcer and 2x Kanen DarkRunner ( this rune is white in your stock and they are not overstocked )

Last edited: Mar 9, 2014
  14. KTCAOP

That works for me =). Feel free to post up a trade link!

15. viktorino

viktorino Member

wow..i'm looking since eons for 2x pigmy hippo stampede, or at least 1x. what can i give you? i can bid more than just 2 rares... is ok for 4 rares?

16. KTCAOP

4 rares would be fine.

17. uaChakra

uaChakra Member

Last edited: Mar 9, 2014
  18. KTCAOP

Not a problem =)

19. uaChakra

uaChakra Member

Link in a previous post just make new msg to refresh topic.

20. KTCAOP

Bidded! Enjoy! =)