Rune Pool!

Discussion in 'Rune Trading' started by KTCAOP, Mar 8, 2014.

1. Burcho

Burcho I need me some PIE!

2. zinzov

zinzov New Member

Everything IN is red or black, everything OUT is white or green so I hope its OK. If not, please let me know.

IN:
    1x Groble Piledriver
    1x Jakei Wingmaster
    1x Nefari Fireslinger
    1x Nefari Torch
    1x Hate Leech

1x Firestarter

OUT:

1x Keeneye Crown
    2x Redfist
    2x Bluefist

1x Leoss Monk

https://www.poxnora.com/trader/viewtrade.do?id=3583468

Thanks in advance!

3. bClef

bClef Member

Hey KTCAOP, for all of us here on the rune pool, once you're set to be able to respond to our requests could you let us know? It'd be much appreciated. Thanks in advance!

ALL HAIL THE POOL!!!!!!!

4. dbouya

dbouya I need me some PIE!

will this rune pool ever open back up? there's a lot of commons I want to trade out/in now that the revamp has hit.

5. KTCAOP

KTCAOP I need me some PIE!

I really, really want to reopen it, but there are still a lot of difficulties that I just haven't been able to resolve and trying to make and/or create a trade or a bid takes a few minutes just due to load times on the website compounding it.

If you want to try to make some small trades, I can see what I can do to fill them, but I don't know when I will be able to fix everything, since I don't know how I will fix everything.

6. Pheezy

Pheezy The King of Potatoes

Hey KTC,

Can we have an update on this rune pool please?
    Are you planning anything at the moment or waiting for the dust to settle down with the revamp and all?

Regards

7. Goyo

Goyo I need me some PIE!

Read above your post.

8. Pheezy

Pheezy The King of Potatoes

Yes, I did read that. I was wondering if there was an update on it.

9. avichaif

avichaif Devotee of the Blood Owl

any update?

10. KTCAOP

Sorry for not posting on this topic. Part of it has been me being busy, the other part is that the technical difficulties are still around and I haven't been able yet to resolve them. I can try again to rebuild it from the ground up, but the two main difficulties were the changes made by Google Spreadsheet breaking a lot of things due to certain formulas not really working which made things difficult on that end (also getting notifications of when trades were submitted, etc.), though I have been told that it was better than it was a month ago, the other side is the difficulty of parsing the information from the website, I am not sure of a way to delineate the information, especially with certain runes.

Other things like having a better form was also in the works, but again, there were difficulties, but yeah.

I apologize everyone =(.

11. Engleberry

Engleberry The King of Potatoes

Can we trade in things from the new Midterm pack?

12. Goyo

Goyo I need me some PIE!

13. Elves Rule

Elves Rule I need me some PIE!

I want Jek, an exo you have one of. What would I need to give in for it?

14. ghklf

ghklf I need me some PIE!

Common:
    Weather Harden + Drain the Earth + Nightmare + Swamp Wurm for Contained Thrall*2

Bog Trap*2 for Lichling*2

Others for Crawling Corpse*1

Uncommon:
    Impervious*2 + Sacrifice*2 + Nefari Dragon *2 + Pincushion *2 + Skeezick Cannoneer*2 for Shadestriker*2

Nightwatch*2 + Blight the Holy for Blood Banshee*2

https://www.poxnora.com/trader/viewtrade.do?id=3643918

Thank you very much.

15. avichaif

avichaif Devotee of the Blood Owl

don't think this work anymore

16. KTCAOP

Yes, I apologize about that. I still haven't had the time to fix the spreadsheet to allow for importing the data easily and I have been low on time in general. If I do not work overtime again this next weekend, I will put some time into seeing if I can update the rune pool, and get this active again. I want to thank all of you that have volunteered to help out, the issue is more on the technical side of things than on manpower. If any of you know how to program and can come up with a solution to the problem, I would be happy to explain to you my current issue.

17. ghklf

All good, u have done much to help us.

Before I set up the trade I had read through ur post and known the trade might not be filled.

I just wanted to have a try.

Cheers

18. KTCAOP

Can you break down the trades into individual sets and trades? I will be around for the next couple of hours checking so often and I can see if I can fill these trades. Feel free to send me a forum PM as well =).

Sorry about the lack of service! D=

19. ghklf

20. Ifem21

Ifem21 The King of Potatoes