Rune Pool!

Discussion in 'Rune Trading' started by KTCAOP, Mar 8, 2014.

1. lelyn

lelyn The King of Potatoes

Not a problem, i am just glad that you are willing to do this because you help out many players, myself included.

2. lelyn

3. KTCAOP

KTCAOP I need me some PIE!

My apologies about that! Fixed I think!

The Rune Pool will be *CLOSED* today (Sunday) to allow me some time to clean up some of the back end stuff on the Rune Pool Spreadsheet (some errors are occurring I think, I want to see if I can fix the problem) as well as allow me a chance to update the stock as well.

It will be reopen again on Monday - this is again just to allow me a chance to make sure everything is working well, I apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause D=.

Also - While I am on the topic, I am considering expanding into the Exotics Trade for the Rune Pool now that you can craft exotics for Shards. Given that the rate for Exotics to Shards is generally lower than 2:1, I am thinking that this may be an opportunity to expand into it. However, historically, we never get exotic donations (we rarely get rare donations =P), so I would probably need to invest a good chunk in order to try to fill out the exotics side of things.

Before I commit to spending that money, however, I would like to know the thoughts and opinions of other people before I go into it. To start, just due to the necessity to build up the stock, it would probably almost always be a 2:1 exotic trade to start out with though if we are able to get a substantial stock, my dream would be to allow it to go generally 1:1 with undderstock/overstock rules similar to that of the rare rules. Furthermore, I feel that the safest way to go about it would be to try to focus into one faction's exotic market to start with and giving priority to that one faction while allowing trades for others at a lower priority. Again, just wanted to see what other people thought about this topic.

4. Gorebucket

Gorebucket Forum Royalty

The main risk with exotics is the huge value disparity. It might prove too tempting for the trade vultures to resist.

If you're keen on the idea regardless, maybe you could do a pledge drive to get it off the ground. It might be easier to get 1 exotic donation from a bunch of people that way. I'll pledge if you do.

5. Justu Annoiu

Justu Annoiu New Member

My SL/SP lightning BG is really starting to shape up thanks to the addition of 2x Lightning Rod and Battle Fatigue. I'm actually glad I didn't go SL/IS, or SP/IS now. Thank you!

6. KTCAOP

Glad to help =).

Everything has been reopened.

I'll consider it Gorebucket, I'll also consider stfn's idea of looking towards focusing on basic/thematic heroes, though the difficult again will be to try to start opening that trade.

7. Burcho

Burcho I need me some PIE!

8. smokeytheindian

smokeytheindian New Member

9. MageDKun

MageDKun Member

10. jazbec

jazbec New Member

11. Protick

Protick I need me some PIE!

12. lelyn

13. 5amb0

5amb0 I need me some PIE!

14. 5amb0

https://www.poxnora.com/trader/viewtrade.do?id=3552090

in
    c3x skeezik arthomancer
    c1xskeezik netter
    UC 1x salaman negamage (its red for 2xgreen)
    R2xskeezik filcher 200cp. (id appreciate if you could reciprocate w/ high cp runes if you have)

Out
    C2x snaptooth deadeye
    C2xSnaptooth murkwater
    UC2x snaptooth rider
    R2xsnaptooth crawmangler

thank you

15. MageDKun

MageDKun Member

16. KTCAOP

Sadly, we are out of Draksar war banners, I apologize, I hadn't updated the stock over the past couple of days, it's been really chaotic for me. I will try to go back and look through the trades.

Lelyn, I believe that the trade is unbalanced as understocked runes cannot be taken out 1:1.

17. MageDKun

MageDKun Member

No worries. If you kindly could please let me know once you get one in stock?

18. lelyn

"If you are trading in a red, you may take out 2 greens or blues."

Conjure Iceblock was red which was for the 2x Skywing Rumbler which were greens. Than Unstable Powersource x2 for Salaman Trapper, and Reanimate/Shield of Thorns for Voltaic Slag x2.

Is that quote outdated or something?

19. KTCAOP

Ah you are right and I did initially miscount. However, if you take out the second rumbler, it will then by dropped down to normal stock (11 is OS, 10 is regular stock, thus only one overstocked rune is being traded out, not two overstocked runes). However, you are right and I will fill the order as is.

20. 5amb0