Rune rewards & gold not showing up in account

Discussion in 'Bug Reporting' started by haroldkin, Jun 6, 2017.

1. haroldkin

haroldkin I need me some PIE!

The rewards from my past two matches have not appeared in my account. First was a Custom match, for which I was rewarded a Ravager and (?) gold, (don't recall the amount. Second match was a Training game. I was rewarded a Tide Master, +350 gold for PVE challenge + (?) gold for the match.

I noticed the Ravager wasn't there after the first game, (I immediately checked to shard it). Wasn't sure about the gold balance at that point, but checked it then and it was at 14108.

After the second match not only did I not have a Tide Master in my account, my gold balance still shows 14108.

Needless to say, this is a problem.

2. Elric

Elric I need me some PIE!

Noticed the exact same thing after my matches. I usually don't pay attention, but I was rewarded a Platinum token after a match, so was kinda happy about that. However, when I went to the website and check my account, there was no Platinum token in my account at all. :(

3. haroldkin

Just completed a third match with same results. Another Custom Game, this time with a Highlander deck. Rune Reward was a Venom Trap and 57 gold. No idea if the Venom Trap was credited, (not sure how many I had beforehand), but my gold count still stands at 14108.

Guess I won't be playing any more this evening. Hopefully this will be resolved soon.

4. Elric

Yeah, I just checked again after another match, and the Bronze token I was supposed to receive never showed up in my account.

5. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

This seems to be a new issue that surfaced today. No one here experienced this before today right?

6. Elric

Yeah, just noticed it today. I don't usually keep track of the tokens I get though. It was just because it was a Platinum this time.

7. haroldkin

Correct.

I have been successfully receiving runes and gold all day, until my last three matches.

8. haroldkin

FWIW, the game credited me with the PvE win, one Forglar win and one Highlander win for the dailies, but the actual rewards, runes and gold, don't show in my account.

9. Isterium

Isterium New Member

Same problem here, I haven't received rewards for the last 2 or 3 games.

10. Hierokliff

Hierokliff I need me some PIE!

First game today i got the gold +600gold for first solo play daily, it increased both in the client and on the website, didnt check if i got the runes. 2nd game worked also, still no idea about the rune because it was just a rare

11. haroldkin

I'm happy to confirm that rewards are being received again this morning. HOWEVER, I still have not received the rewards earned last night. The gold would be nice, of course, but mostly I would like that Tide Master.

12. Isterium

Isterium New Member

Yeah, looks like it's working now, but I also would like to receive 1500g for completing the "Chaa...arge" heroic challenge.

13. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

It appears there was a momentary outage for fulfillment. Please contact customer support if you were affected by this issue and make sure to mention what was missing so that we can more quickly to a comparison of inventory to the reward fulfillment.

[email protected]

14. rathma

rathma Member

how can you tell about the gold if you weren't paying attention AKA, i play nightly and didn't get a good rune to look for

15. Andoid

Andoid Member

I'm having this problem as well.

16. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

Contact our support and we will do what we can to sort this out on a case by case basis.

Andoid likes this.