Rune Rewards

Discussion in 'Training Grounds and Game Guides' started by guokamoli54, Nov 10, 2016.

1. guokamoli54

guokamoli54 I need me some PIE!

Is there any rhyme or reason to the order of the runes you get when completing campaigns? Is there any way to get an exo/leg rune everytime?

2. SireofSuns

SireofSuns I need me some PIE!

[​IMG] (the only constant is that you only earn Core Runes)

super71, SPiEkY and guokamoli54 like this.
  3. guokamoli54

guokamoli54 I need me some PIE!

Gotcha thanks man! :)

SireofSuns likes this.
  4. Garuda51

Garuda51 Well-Known Member

So basically what's the point of campaigns (other than the fun factor) if they give the same rewards as skirmishes but take much longer? thanks

5. Hierokliff

Hierokliff I need me some PIE!

Its a game puzzle, its fun/challenging to solve them. Thats the point with games useally? :)
    But dont think there is any point on farming campaigns, there is a gold farming thread with old tips on how to complete certain campaigns very fast for the gold reward, but think skirmish games are faster for farming. i do the daily skirmishes with extra gold rewards, and then its pvp or testing up some BG's in the skirmish to see if its possible to use

6. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

Don't ever play campaigns unless your trying to get that first win for the gold bonus for winning, otherwise only do skirmishes which also give pretty trash rewards sadly.

7. Xiven

Xiven I need me some PIE!

One of the greatest things about the Rune rewards, is the even drop rate across rarity. I have gotten three Legendaries in a row, before, and I believe five Exotics.
    For anyone new, the drops are of the faction your Battlegroup is, with a 50%-50% chance of one or the other, for split-faction Battlegroups. This means that you can easily create a Skirmish-farming Battlegroup (Thunderhoof master race), fill it with Runes of your desired faction, and reap the rewards. Ironfist Stronghold and Underdepths have the highest chance of more desirable Rune Forge fodder, I believe.

aseryen likes this.
  8. aseryen

aseryen I need me some PIE!

I play splits a lot and it seems that whenever the Avatars get changed around I get Exs and Legs more frequently. Rares are almost never awards to me and I usually only get C/UC.

Several times I have gotten banners from IS and FW by switching the avatars around. It certainly helps that I can play the same bg which makes testing splits more rewarding imo.