Runescape

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by GemmaXylia, Feb 20, 2017.

1. GemmaXylia

GemmaXylia Forum Royalty

Is still alive, and i'm old/nostalgic and started playing again.

Does anyone still play runescape/used to play? Log in and have a look around! The graphics are way pretty now.

Or what about when you used to play, have any good memories? I used to be really into pvp/pking but preferring skilling this time around. Love me some grinding!

2. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

OSRS or the new one? Ive picked up oldschool a few times, but it's trash without botting. The game is so much fun, if not the endless grind

3. GemmaXylia

GemmaXylia Forum Royalty

I have a few trashy pures on osrs but the grind is real. Playing runescape 3 mostly :)

4. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

I'm doing the Oldschool thing, but RS3 doesn't really appeal to me.

BurnPyro likes this.
  5. OriginalG1

OriginalG1 I need me some PIE!

I tried to long in a while ago but none of my long in worked. Last time I played was probably 2004-2006-ish. I enjoyed the puzzles in the missions and watching level 3 players chop down yew trees somehow. Killing/ catching food, making fire, mining, making armor. It was a delightful way to fritter my time.

6. OriginalG1

OriginalG1 I need me some PIE!

The panic of that moment when you realized you have ventured into a place you where not ready for, or the hustle to kill the random things that drop goodies.

7. Tweek516

Tweek516 I need me some PIE!

I've got a pretty decent rs3 account. Mythiclegacy.

8. GemmaXylia

GemmaXylia Forum Royalty

Pfft isn't even you though :p sent you a sneaky pm and it was your brother!

Tweek516 likes this.
  9. Tweek516

Tweek516 I need me some PIE!

Hahaha yeah true he is far more active on it than me.

10. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Acc sharing reported

SPiEkY likes this.
  11. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

I started playing again when darkscape went up, that was a blast until it went down. I played old school back in the day until eoc, and now my account transferred all the way too rs3. Super 71 is my name, I haven't played in forever games too time consuming nowadays.

For some reason I read all that in my mind in a musical way.