Russian Collusion

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Ragic, Apr 5, 2019.

1. Ragic

Ragic I need me some PIE!

What's the latest iteration of the conspiracy theory? Have you nut jobs finally let it go or what? Are you ready for a big fat I told you so? Yet another one from Ragic? Will they ever stop coming? Will you ever NOT be wrong?

get wrecked libtards.

Baskitkase likes this.
  2. Varthas

Varthas The King of Potatoes

Trump doesn`t need no collution with the Russians, he just grabs them by the *ussy :D

Good sweet lord how that guy ended up in office only god knows!

3. MEATMAN

MEATMAN Forum Royalty

I still don't get why people bring that up, wasn't it just a video being secretly recorded between two guys? The Bane Shift i've heard and said between guys is way worse, doesn't mean you'd really do it though since it's more to just get a laugh.

4. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

Russians did try to help Trump but I guess Trump himself did not try to get their help.

this is good I guess.

5. JazzMan1221

JazzMan1221 Better-Known Member

In Soviet Russia, election rigs you!

6. Runegod

Runegod I need me some PIE!

I don’t get why they are still blaming trump, despite a lot of evidence over the years of democrats colluding with other countries. Just seems people are misinformed, maybe ? It’s hard to find the truth in today’s work but a couple minute search on most of the Democrat ideas tell you all you need to know.

I’m also concerned with why so many people from other countries have such an interest in United States affairs.

Why are democrats against trump sending all illegals to sanctuary cities, it seems like that’s a solution for everyone involved ? Perhaps because democrats are all blustering, and know that illegals are causing a massive strain on our economic prosperity, and they don’t care because many sanctuary cities are quite far from border states. Just read recently that democrats are now calling it a border crisis, and they are blaming trump ?

7. Runegod

Runegod I need me some PIE!

I feel like everyone would be scared if every conversation they ever had was recorded, hence why our phones and the amazon echo are quite scary.