Sad to say

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Runegod, Jan 10, 2018.

1. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

We need to advertise this game

2. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

Pathetic topic. Virtue signaling detected. People like you have been saying crap like this for years. Pox is not dead people are still playing. I am not happy with a lot of the decisions, but doomsaying like this makes you look like an attention *****. When the servers shut down I will be the first to post that the game is dead until then this kind of talk would be expected from an immature attention seeking 7th grader. If that is you then apologies I withdraw my post I know jr high can be harsh and gettting a pat on the back helps.

Etherielin and MrCharles like this.
  3. Runegod

Runegod I need me some PIE!

You said all that, and then called me the 7th grader. Oh boy

4. zenadel

zenadel The King of Potatoes

It's not so bad idea. Problem is complicity of game and with all new content, skills, abilities etc. there will be more bugs and mistakes.
    So making new runes all and all again is not solution for better economic.
    We have more than 2000 unique runes and that is lot. I think that good idea is to make auctions. Something like: devs with new patch give opportunity
    to have your unique taunt in limited rune for some time. Imagine limiteds doomballs who say 'Get out of my sight with this OP SH...' :D

5. Gnomes

Gnomes Forum Royalty

I think I could quite easily advertise more by just pitting good videos on the reddit gaming section like once a weak.... But we don't want to advertise until the game is on a state where it can keep the players it gets from the advertising. So maybe after the 30th expac and all the bug fixes we can start with the PR.

MaruXV and attio26 like this.