Salaman deck +17 dmg

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by serxic, Oct 21, 2020.

1. serxic

serxic I need me some PIE!

I am not know, but salaman get +15 dmg in all his champions . Skeleton was over nerfed, and salaman?

2. serxic

3. serxic

ProfHulk , Ajvan1 and another people is abusing of this deck.

4. Vash Dragneel

Vash Dragneel I need me some PIE!

It's how Salaman work, they've been like this for awhile

5. serxic

Is moment of a change, in less 5 turns they get +20 dmg, is crazy, have more dmg that Klzick with spiders. For this the people abandon the game. Look Salaman soldier have multiattack a warrior foe, 69 nora . Salaman hunter another with piercingshot with doing 22 dmg per hit. Salaman negamage +16 dmg with 1 equip. With a Horn of Order is invigorate each turn. Then spamming relics + ruin . Then marsh songs

6. Vash Dragneel

Vash Dragneel I need me some PIE!

Soldier only gets multiattack when it's equipped. They have to spam relics and equipment to get these stats, so if you just spam champs and spells, you should be able to win. You should be able to out deploy them.

7. Bushido

Bushido Devotee of the Blood Owl

Yes, I think it is crazy. Why come the stitched combo and dis not get nerf?

8. DOODLEROCK

DOODLEROCK The King of Potatoes

i find salaman fs an meta fs so hard to deal with, especially on levels where the font is difficult to contest.

As much i as I lost to salaman and meta fs, I also can not win with them. So balanced?

9. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

salamans are one of the hardest bg to play. you need perfect positioning, they are fragile, they cannot split fonts well. They are also very strong, but they are absolutely not an easy bg to play and perform.

10. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

Burst damage has always been an issue in pox, things like startle, and spamming summons for surge used to be all the rage. Don't get me started on things like blitz.

11. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

Salaman soldier starts with 11 damage and in the picture it has 23 so 12 damage to justify:

warbanner + 1
    provision offense +2
    those 3 I suppose are stacks of salaman ingenuity: damage so +6
    the other 3 are most likely coming from render

to get this you need to have the soldier and a appraiser in the field within 5 spaces, then deploy a warbanner within 5 spaces of the appraiser, next turn, deploy another appraiser and then equip the soldier with the twisted emerald within 5 spaces of both appraisers

12. Anima26

Anima26 I need me some PIE!

Yeh Salaman can stack damage but that Soldier is squishy as hell. Most Salaman decks dont run any spells either so no Bubble of Protection. Just position carefully and one round the threats.