Salaman Idea

Discussion in 'Forglar Swamp' started by attio26, Mar 3, 2018.

1. attio26

attio26 Lord of FS

What if there was a relic that if you deployed it and you only had salaman deployed and relics/equipment that are deployed while the relic is up - their cooldowns begin when they are used rather than destroyed?

Last edited: Mar 4, 2018
  2. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

i read it three times and go lost four times what do you mean brother?

3. MrCharles

MrCharles The King of Potatoes

Uhmmm....yes?

4. attio26

attio26 Lord of FS

sorry i wasn't sober when i wrote that i'll try again;

probably easier just as an ability suggestion - If you only have salaman champions deployed the cooldowns for any relics or equipment used begin when deployed.

So when you deploy a tortun land cannon for example it won't go on cooldown once it's destroyed but instead as soon as it's deployed. So if you were running one tortun land cannon in your BG, if you deployed it you could deploy another 9 rounds (or whatever it's cooldown is) later no matter what, even if the original hadn't been destroyed.

Sorry this is so hard to word i definitely haven't done the best job there..

5. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

ok i think i got it right then from your first explanation... seems even too strong, the potential to scale its incredible...probably its too much

6. MrCharles

I could see that working if it affected only the next equip/relic played for sure or maybe the next two or something like that. As Maru said it sounds strong if it's just indefinite. I picture a game of endlessly spamming pulsing gobule and sacred temple.

attio26 likes this.
  7. Imba

Imba The King of Potatoes

Just do it. Regrdless of how OP it is it still won't beat ST, so I'm totally on board with this. ;)

8. nepyonisdead

nepyonisdead I need me some PIE!

thats actually not bad but the issue is that when a sally gets an equip his buff stays with the equip and eventually goes away so unless u have a way of shattering urself later on without spending nora you arent gonna go far with that relic :)

Maybe add a recycle ability or relic .... Not sure how it would work

A simpler way to do ur idea would be to add a craft champion like dwarven tinkerer for IS

9. MrCharles

I mean I may be doing it wrong but usually when I'm playing Salaman's I'm shattering/pilfering a good bit as it is. Would be cool if some of them had "Toss Equip" as well.

10. MrCharles

Then again I think my life time record when playing with FS is something like a 10 percent win rate so take anything say here with a grain of salt.