same spells different price

Discussion in 'Ironfist Stronghold' started by Firk, Jan 15, 2017.

1. Firk

Firk I need me some PIE!

So we are striving for equality here i think.

IS spells genrally cost more then there counterpart.

Smelt(IS) and Fuel(KF) is basically the same spell with a minor stat difference but cost 25 nora in KF and 30 nora in IS.

Not to talk about sacrefice thats much better then smelt 85% vs 50% gain and cost the same nora.

Yes IS is OP i know but same spell should follow same price

2. Firk

Firk I need me some PIE!

Spells that i feel cost more then there counterparts

First off Amplify healing aslong as i am paying for the opponent to get extra healing this should be really cheap. I cast this next turn he puts out a dvinie healing unit i probably just lost my own game...
    Refute just to costly compared to other counters
    Open the Earth borderline but should be 5 nora cheaper
    Restore Life 40 nora for a rune thats never ever ever been used
    Smite Enemy.............50.........50 nora WHAT 50 WHAT 50 nora for 10damage or 20 if its wrath but still waaaaay overcosted.
    Summoning Ritual WTF the spell cost more then the actual unit and its a summon AND YOU have to sacrefice a unit.... this should be 35 nora

3. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Your logic is flawed. Look at Tinder Box and Star Catalog.

Lupefi2 and Tweek516 like this.
  4. badgerale

badgerale Warchief of Wrath

I've been thinking that perhaps spells that are similar should perhaps be cheaper in some factions than others.

If we want factions to feel unique then perhaps some factions should do things better than others.

ST should get AoEs 5 Nora cheaper for example.

UD should get sacrice spells 5 cheaper than 'balanced'.

IS should get protection spells cheaper etc..

Hierokliff, Lupefi2 and Tweek516 like this.
  5. Hierokliff

Hierokliff I need me some PIE!

Dont like the comparions vs other factions, if we where the same we could play chess instead.
    but smite enemy vs hammerstrike, or other newer spells is sad. it was a way to get IS magical damage eons ago when IS had almost no magic damage. But with so many damage types out, resists, immunities etc its more or less damage point vs damage point and that makes smite enemy BAD.
    Overall i agree with badgerale.