Seeking some help

Discussion in 'Training Grounds and Game Guides' started by Savain, Jun 28, 2014.

1. Savain

Savain Member

So after the revamp poxbox has gone down making it very hard for me to know values when trading it has also left me without the ability to make a bg, a lot of runes but not enough to make a bg i can feel comfortable with, so im seeking some help i intend to make fs bg as it what i used to run when i last played but i lack the necessary runes.

Boghopper/darkmarsh/forglar & firk runes the spells items and relics i can probably forge.

needlessly to say this isnt a beg thread, I will offer equal value for what you put in the trade, normally I would post this in trades but I am kind of new to this era of pox so its fitting that I post here.

Hopefully someone can help me out until poxbox comes back online.

2. KTCAOP

KTCAOP I need me some PIE!

After the revamp, it's incredibly difficult to know what the worth of any real rune is. Have you played around with the public decks? Or how many runes do you have?

3. Savain

Savain Member

just a few I managed to put together a hyaenid surge bg had to forge some stuff but its far from perfect but itll have to do for now, stores may be closed for a while to revalue everything like you said hard to know what values are at the moment.