Seep and Creep: FW/FS BG ( Having alot of fun playing ATM)

Discussion in 'Split Faction' started by NiGhtMaRiK, Apr 2, 2015.

1. NiGhtMaRiK

NiGhtMaRiK I need me some PIE!

anth.png

https://poxbase.com/deck/C45ctcj2Ct...6cuPcuks6Ts5As4Ns12s4pS5Ns5Ir39rGr2ae35e2Be21

This is a deck i have been having fun with recently. I figured i'd post it since it looks pretty inevitable that Anth will get changes soon. This deck isn't meant to be meta worthy or top 100 or even good for that matter. This deck is just one of i've enjoyed the most. I've been looking for a way to use Nora Seep forever and this has been my best success yet. So here is the deck and i'll post a little of why i have certain things and how i use them. Im sure you could improve and im putting this up so that some others can try it and see if they enjoy it before Anth gets changes since im not sure how well it will work after being that he is a big threat and problem solver in the deck.

My Anth has Harvest Organs and D.Charge 2.
    My Crypt Guardian has Rot and Relocate.
    I think those are the only ones that aren't up to date on Pox Base.

I usually start by putting out good mobile or tank units.
    Crypt, D.Knight, Enforcer, Muck etc.
    There have been times ive had to War Song or play a librarian first.

After you get one font, my goal is to get a Creeper out as fast as i can.
    Just kind of have to play safe and do the best you can before you get him

Once he's out and about half way to enemy font, i play Seep.
    The opponent may get a few globes. They may even be pressuring and contesting your other font.
    Come your turn again there usually is a globe in Creepers reach.
    Once you move and grab it, the fun begins.
    He can pretty much traverse the whole map gathering globes.
    I usually hover around enemy font, maybe contesting with relic and being safe a few spaces out in case detected. Each turn you can collect an abundance of globes with creeper.

While that is going on at enemy font, Anth is loading up on charges and gaining health from the seeped globes at your font. Sets him up to have decent health and to unleash a bomb on an enemy unit. If being pressured he can gather 2-4 globes a turn and fire down enemies coming in.

Thats the gist of things.

Rune Break Down and Combo's

Anth for Harvesting charges and eradicating enemies.

Shaman for a little sustain to keep your high priority units alive.

Overlord for AoE and Tank. I usually equip Cloak on him for numerous skeletons.
    Great Pairing with Battery to siege melee units with Artillery since he has immune:fire.
    This is a great Font Contest or Defense.

Dusk Creeper for GLOBES of Nora and presence on map. Good combo with him is Bag of filth.
    Forage allows him to lay them out nicely for surprise poke dmg with the relics.
    Great to use near or in fonts.

Bag is also decent on ranged units when pressuring with melee or high mobility units that need to proc bag to fulfill their role.

Warsong is for when you are behind in champ presence but Creeper has pulled in some decent nora to keep the war effort up.

Bubble is self explanatory. I like to use it on Overlord and Enforcer the most for extra tankiness.

Dark Knight is great against phys heavy BG's. Decent ranged poke. Some games i never use him, others he stalls and the win is very much attributed to his efforts.

Doom, for the lynchpin of the opponent deck or for someone i feel i just can't beat or will cost me too much stress to try to beat legit.

Haunt. Pairs great with Bag relics, temple when its near death. Enemy banner or contest relic are top priorities.

Sea song for clutch surprise Eradication. I rarely need this.

Librarian for Detection, mobility, and Nora starvation.

Infuse is great when Creeper pulled you in a ton of nora in bank.
    I've been "losing" and have had 190 nora in bank from creeper pulls and turn nora.
    Infuse helps when finishing people off or pressuring shrine for distraction or victory.

The rest is pretty self explanatory. Alot of what i posted already was but these are key components i wanted to elaborate on a bit.

I know the deck is bad, and will lose often verse good opponents or better decks. I understand this isn't gonna take you to top 100. Also that its probably easily beaten if the opponent recognizes the deck strategy.

I dunno. Whatever you have to say negative about the deck, im not gonna give much argument.
    Thats not my purpose for posting.

Again, the deck is really fun for me to play so im just posting it to afford others that opportunity before Anth is reined in.

2. LoganMkv

LoganMkv I need me some PIE!

Seems no bad at all.

And you can easily enchance the deck competetiveness with common FS gayness, while keeping the theme, for example like this

actually gonna try it now

3. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

dusk creeper ap gen needs a cap lol.

4. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Split forums, yo.

5. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

@kalasle is right this is more for split forums. I left a redirect link in the FS forum so it will be easier for people to find this thread for a while.

Otherwise, that is a real interesting deck design.

6. NiGhtMaRiK

If you use it @LoganMkv try to PM me if im online. IGN KnightOmen

I'd love to see others try it out and see how i could improve.

Sorry @kalasle overlooked that part, in fact i rarely ever post decks so i didn't really remember there was a split faction thread lol.

7. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Happens all the time, done it plenty myself.

IMAGIRL likes this.
  8. NiGhtMaRiK

9. LoganMkv

LoganMkv I need me some PIE!

Well, I tried it several times, and with good draws it was so ridiculously op, that it wasn't even fun.
    Gonna rank up a bit now with less powerful bgs and wait for proposed charge nerfs, then try it again.

NiGhtMaRiK likes this.
  10. bioalchemy

bioalchemy Member

Putrid creeper also has harvest organs. I am playing this bg as well but with a few more tricks and with pretty good success. I'll post later.

Other tricks
    wake the dead - drops skellies in your opponent's font to collect globes
    grim harvest - 12 global damage for 28 nora when you drop it in your font with 6 globes
    chopping block - great with harvest organs champs, acidic greeting on putrid creeper, and 2 firk soulthief

11. NiGhtMaRiK

I'll have to observe a game of your's.

I took Wake out of all my decks when they went summoned. I think my skeleton deck i never play is the only one that still has it.
    Same with Haunt, i traded up for disintegrate. I may use one every now and then.

I actually originally made the deck primarily to use grim harvest.

With creepers, collectors and Anthro's, it became too hard to manage every1's need for orbs and i never got a good opportunity to double harvest for 24 dmg.
    I may give it another try in the future.

Interested to see how Chop fits in.

12. bioalchemy

bioalchemy Member

13. Netherzen

Netherzen I need me some PIE!

You could use tortun bokor because of his cursed treasure ability.

14. NiGhtMaRiK

Would be nice, but i don't own any :/

Gotta save up for another box