Senshu Forum Points Tracker

Discussion in 'Training Grounds and Game Guides' started by KTCAOP, Mar 4, 2014.

1. IceNorth

IceNorth Devotee of the Blood Owl

Isn't trying to abuse it the point of it all? :D

Oh and if u didn't see my other post, will site and game be up at same time, or will we be able to drool over .... i mean check out, yea check out new features while u guys are fixing the client ?

2. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

It all depends on rights transfers and stuff. The site is likely to be up first because that is how you will be able to transfer your account. How would you long into the game if you haven't recovered your account? Also, you will need to download the new game client from the new site. Be sure to read Hawkfin's post.

3. IceNorth

IceNorth Devotee of the Blood Owl

Sweet so we will be able to get fresh boxes, shard stuff and tweak BG's with new stuff early then :) Leaves plenty to do until game server is up :)

Thanks for info

4. KTCAOP

KTCAOP I need me some PIE!

You'd be surprised that the power of attention has over people.

In lab trials with animals, in order to motivate animals, we usually have to do something such as provide food to incentivize the animals in order to continue with the experiment.

The motivation that we use when trying to motivate college students? Simply "Good job" or other verbal and physical affirmation is efficient and sufficient.

However, similarly, we do need to be careful, there is a decreased rate of response (not quite remembering the term off of the top of my head), similar to how when an animal is full, the same stimulus won't give the same response.

5. KTCAOP

Maybe. It depends if the accounts are able to be transferred before the client is available to be downloaded.

I wonder though if we would be able to download the client, wait for it to be patched, before we gain access, or the whole order of things, but we'll just find out tomorrow.

6. Senshu

It all depends, because everything could go up around the same time, but there will be a down time where nothing will be up, and the length of that time can not be predicted because of all the variables at play. Also, the amount of functionality available on the web site may vary. Just don't expect anything to happen Thursday. Consider it an extended maintenance period.

7. Emries

Emries Devotee of the Blood Owl

I'M NOT FULL OF POINTS YET *rage rage grumble grumble*

Also, do math for me KTC, specifically the thing senshu said last post of previous page :p

8. KTCAOP

8 Points. Got it.

9. Comissar

Comissar I need me some PIE!

... Did I miss something? Are forum points a thing, or just a joke that took off?

10. Senshu

It's a joke.

11. KTCAOP

27 points.

12. Comissar

I see... Would I be penalised for noting that "factitious" should, in fact, be "fictitious"? :p

13. KTCAOP

Isn't factitious a word and couldn't it possibly be apply here?

14. Comissar

Factitious is indeed a word, though I believe its meaning would imply that the Senshu Forum Points are an official thing, which, from context, appears to be counter to Senshu's meaning

15. KTCAOP

I thought factitious was something that was created by imagination o_o.

16. Comissar

Factitious, while not the definition I thought it was, it doesn't exactly fit with the use Senshu had either.

17. KTCAOP

18. Senshu

Hey! did I deputize you to give points? No, minus 21 points. ;)

19. KTCAOP

Those were the points given due to Com-is-sar having a 3 syllable name, the closest prime number being 3, being raised to the third power (27).

20. Entrepidus

Entrepidus I need me some PIE!

I deputize myself and hereby bequeath mine progeny 1,337 points.

I dare you to take them from me. . .

:cool:

(First one to -9001 gets an e-cookie!)