Seriously fix the client

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by chickenpox2, Jan 16, 2018.

1. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

The Steam Ios client is so bugged every match , I play either Bot or PVP my client lags and DCs me atleast 3-4 times per game. If you guys can fix this I be happy to come back to playing this full time.

Also bring back the old Java IOS client please??

Kampel likes this.
  2. Etherielin

Etherielin The Floof Cultist

The old client is not coming back. Period.

3. chickenpox2

4. Etherielin

Also making threads like these DOES NOT HELP.

When will you people learn that they only reduce the quality of the forums?

5. chickenpox2

If I do t complain it won’t be fixed

6. Etherielin

Your complaints do absolutely zero at this point because it's been reported plenty of times beforehand. This entire thread is a waste of server capacity.

7. potatonuts

potatonuts I need me some PIE!

We have a right QQ though, I lost a game last night pretty much entirely to lag. I spent the last 10 seconds of my turn spamming attack on one champion to kill it and the game just refused to cooperate, I'm still mad about it now. Desecration lags my game out for like 10 seconds every time i cast it and that ST cleanse spell full on crashes the game ever time it's cast.

oh and the movement bug STILL exists.

ok i'm done.

8. potatonuts

potatonuts I need me some PIE!

actually that might have been it, tons of snowflake looking things flying across the screen? I was wondering why that guy was cleansing stuff that had no status effects on them....

9. Chris

Chris I need me some PIE!

I just got a DC against fs guy that had the relic out that makes water, most of the map was covered in water. Once I got back in game and clicked resume. The screen goes into loading with "waiting for server" until I lose due to timer running out. Love the client!

10. Fentum

Fentum I need me some PIE!

For some strange reason, deploying Minotaur Portalwalker freezes everything up for me.

11. chickenpox2

Ios?
    I don’t have that problem