Several OP decks; DevilsRath Edition

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by devilsrath, Apr 28, 2015.

1. devilsrath

devilsrath I need me some PIE!

2. xezno

xezno I need me some PIE!

Hitting top 10 made easy.

Step 1: Become DevilsRath alt
    Step2: Profit

3. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

you mean battlemaster? How do you get a 90% winrate after 250 games. You must be showing uncommons no mercy.

4. newsbuff

newsbuff Forum Royalty

this is awesome

5. Pixyrus

Pixyrus Forum Royalty

1 person with 3 accounts in top 5... Oh Pox. :rolleyes:

Joker, claydude5 and newsbuff like this.
  6. Jib

Jib Better-Known Member

What are you taking on Res Skeez? Also that Filcher is way too manly, might as well run Batigue at that point.

7. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

Y'all must not remember when Tiny decided he wanted to be the top 5, as well as 2 or 3 of the other top ten spots, while pox was still competitive.

8. Pixyrus

Pixyrus Forum Royalty

:rolleyes:

SPiEkY likes this.
  9. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

this should make even heroex77 mad

10. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

i'm not surprised by the winrates on his accounts (although i'd argue that tiny's means more)

it takes a while on the skill-scale before anyone can compete with the upper echelon, and considering that devils tends towards good decks and that there are relatively few in the game right now that are close to that point on said skillscale, he's pretty much golden.

11. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

My winrate is low but I am not really interested in playing anyone below a certain rating to raise it, while getting 1 exp a game. Many players rank are low because they farm lower ranks and manage to lose maybe 1 out of 5 games. That's a 80% winrate for a net gain of -25.

12. OriginalG1

OriginalG1 I need me some PIE!

soon only 4 poeple will play this game, but 50 accounts will be online.

nico, iPox, claydude5 and 4 others like this.
  13. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

lol

14. Osidan

Osidan I need me some PIE!

Wait, does the IF Spell Mercy really do what it says? For 20 Nora, instead of dying, target unit goes to friendly deployment zone at 25% health and you receive its Nora cost? That would be grossly OP. Can someone tell me how exactly this works?

15. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

I am going to use your own techniques to destroy you. :)
    (put a loss on jesusbaby and thelastsin match histories, mission accomplished)

Last edited: Apr 29, 2015
  16. Karamasov

Karamasov Lord of SL & Master of Challenges

Thanks for letting us have a look into the top tier. Also, now I know what to prepare my own decks against ;)

17. Pedeguerra

Pedeguerra I need me some PIE!

Hahaha, pretty much.

Edit: I've always wondered, though: why do you keep playing this game, @devilsrath ?
    I mean, you must have a lot of free time in your hands, and with your knowledge/love for gaming why are you not making money in the competitive scene on other games? Or are you? Ive always been amused by the fact that you and Tiny never really quit or had a break.

Last edited: Apr 29, 2015
  18. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

You can't play other games while high and/or drunk.

Also, for the fun talking about it on skype I'd wager.

Mr.Knabber likes this.
  19. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

competitive gaming doesn't really pay that much as far as I know. A lot of people who like video games and are good at them are smart and can just finish school and get a good job instead of trying to play games professionally. playing for money is different than playing for fun.

20. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

This isn't true at all. I am pretty sure you can play most other games while intoxicated.