Shackled Soul

Discussion in 'Rune Ideas and Suggestions' started by potatonuts, Aug 25, 2017.

1. potatonuts

potatonuts I need me some PIE!

upload_2017-8-26_0-21-56.png

U1: Latch on, Constrict, Binding Chains
    U2: Ethereal, Vaporize, Phase Shift

Might have gotten a bit carried away with Tough 2 but it ended up way cheaper than i expected so that replaced Resist: Physical. General idea is just a relatively cheap and tough spirit for engaging/defending.

MaruXV and Tweek516 like this.
  2. Tweek516

Tweek516 I need me some PIE!

I like it. Maybe a little too tanky though (like you said)?

MaruXV likes this.
  3. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Very nuts, especially consider that (I think) Binding Chains doesn't count as an attack, so you can use it while Incorp. I like all the chain/hook stuff though, I think that's a great concept.

4. potatonuts

That might be a little crazy if it can be used like that. It seems too cheap anyway so I was thinking of making some changes to U2 and swapping out Tough for Vaporize.

5. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

I think if you wanted to make it more expensive you could consider bumping its RNG up to 1-3.

6. potatonuts

I had considered that too, 1-3 would suit a kind of chain whip attack.

7. Excalibur95

Excalibur95 I need me some PIE!

i think its a cool design, stats, abilities and art, but maybe too hard to kill. i guess judge this from the persdpective of would you want to be facing this champion in battle... personally i wouldnt like to, it might get stuck on my font lol.

idk if the devs allow abilities on an incorporeal / ethereal champion that can be used to attack while incorporeal? if they do i would love to get creative with that, i thought of it when designing my champion.

cant help think youve seen my contained thrall's in game recently... i love binding chains.

8. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

This is pretty cool. Also, definitely made me think of the Thrall a bit :D

9. nepyonisdead

nepyonisdead I need me some PIE!

Pretty sure teh new coding makes it part of the attack chain brother, at least thats the case for darkmarsh enforcer and the others