Shamans

Discussion in 'Savage Tundra' started by Lushiris, Apr 5, 2016.

1. Lushiris

Lushiris I need me some PIE!

I've put this BG together with help from @Cydna , and I'm almost sure the forums have no data on any kind of ST Shaman BGs. This BG is basically Frost Amp with very minor Shaman synergy(Commander and Elemental Burst) but it's mostly because I wanted to make the frost amp actually worth it.

It is pretty possible building it without Frost Amp, and given they also have access to Augment Creation I think ity could have potential. But so far all I have of solid is the Frost Amp:

Shaman Frost.jpg

Qucas likes this.
  2. Goyo

Goyo I need me some PIE!

Nice. What would you replace Lonx Extinguisher with? Arctic Delegate would work? Can't check her class with my phone.

3. Lushiris

Not a Shaman. Of course you can include Delegate, you just won't benefit from commander and Elemental Burst, but still great in any frost theme. Sadly the Frost version still is very restrict in options, but I do believe it's possible to make a non-frost Shaman BG. You could try a Jakei Pilgrim instead of Lonx Icelord/Jakei Extinguisher(don't know which one you meant lol), not frost damage but solid melee nonetheless.

There are so many Shamans in Pox that it's even possible making split BGs with them. They just might not have enough synergy to justify that yet, but still worth experimenting.

Goyo likes this.
  4. soulmilk

soulmilk I need me some PIE!

Very interesting BG.
    Would love to see more Shaman support.
    Always been wanting to make a SP/X Shaman BG with Staff of the Solstice, but that's too little to make a BG around.

5. Goyo

Goyo I need me some PIE!

Lonx Chieftain with Improve Speed and Pull isn't interesting enough?

Howling Wind isn't trash now?

6. Lushiris

Why would it be trash? And Lonx Chieftain does have Camaradarie dragging him down so I'm not sure.