Shieldwarden

Discussion in 'Ironfist Stronghold' started by Firk, May 12, 2016.

1. Firk

Firk I need me some PIE!

Ok so obviously this is a tanking support rune.
    I like it, BUT.................
    WHat the heck is up with second upgrade options????
    This is a true support champ and it dont need speed at all, i would run it with 5 speed. So both empowered speed and logistic speed is sandbags(maybe i am wrong but this is my opinion)
    third option is weaken spell????? also a total sandbag in IS, no sane opponent will cast damage spells at IS to start with. Especially since this got combat awerness and hands it out for free.
    So, please remake the entire second upgrade line, or atleastg swap bold in U1 to weaken spell in U2.

Thank you

2. poinl

poinl I need me some PIE!

Hold the line + weaken spells looks cool.
    But the speed upgrades + bold look interesting too.
    Not exactly a support unit, looks like a front line to me. (except for the shield)

3. OriginalG1

OriginalG1 I need me some PIE!

My guess weaken spells is used to achieve ff IS bonus in split faction. Or all most complete negate spell AoE damage. I know that this rune looks like a draksar but the horror lies in the construct race. Start giving this dude ranks of tough, or +10 hp and he begins to look decently un-killible to units without sunder or soften. (Assuming IS players like to keep champs alive through heal spams.)

Start to throw SL mutate stuff into constructs and my brain hurts because super champs are going to become way more common if "instant gibs" like chasm knock back keep getting removed.

Last edited: May 12, 2016
    poinl likes this.
  4. Firk

Firk I need me some PIE!

UGH, am i this stupid really