Should i?

Discussion in 'Underdepths' started by Agirgis1, Mar 23, 2014.

1. Agirgis1

Agirgis1 Forum Royalty

im not the greatest player , but im getting there everyday and im a consistent top 30 so i know some things.

I get asked for help on either BG build/tweak or gameplay help regarding UD almost everyday , i dont mind it but it can be rather repetitive giving out more or less the same advice over and over.

Im considering putting in some spare time to make either written guides and/or video guides( or of my games vs top players) But i don't want to "waste" time if its not what the community wants.

So please give me your opinion on this matter?

saromon50 and Burcho like this.
  2. Axeraiser

Axeraiser I need me some PIE!

In the absence of Sepulcher, I say go for it !

3. KTCAOP

KTCAOP I need me some PIE!

I'm always happy to see more guides. Even if Sepulcher is here, it may still add something and be useful =).

4. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

Go for it! you have my support.

5. Vaayshan

Vaayshan Member

I think it would be great.

6. BansheeX

BansheeX I need me some PIE!

Give it a shot :) I am sure a lot of new players will appreciate it.

7. Brightwood

Brightwood The King of Potatoes

would love to see more deck builds for the different UD themes or meta in general

8. TeaNinja

TeaNinja I need me some PIE!

Why not?

9. Gaiaix555

Gaiaix555 Member

You've got nothing to lose except spare time, but some newbies out there will appreciate it.

10. Qucas

Qucas Guest

That would be cool

11. saromon50

saromon50 I need me some PIE!

You have my full support bud! :D

12. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Last edited: Mar 23, 2014
    Vote Kanye 2020 likes this.
  13. Agirgis1

Agirgis1 Forum Royalty

Well , im not ashamed of my winrate , it started at 38% actually( so im actually proud of it right now) been working hard to improve it and i have.....and if you check my history you can see i have beaten many top players :)...feel free to catch me in que

14. GabrielQ

how the games since you started playing affect in any way your current skill level I don't know, the winrate argument is a fallacy.

15. only

only Active Member

do you have access to high quality media or so? I mean this could be your horse.

16. Agirgis1

Agirgis1 Forum Royalty

High quality media? not exactly sure what u mean... but i can post guides with pictures etc..... and ye i can make high quality videos

17. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

In some cases perhaps.

Claiming to be top 30 consistently with a top rank 23 (19 today?) is stretching the truth by a long shot though. Looks more like you dabbled into it every so often.

ANYHOW. Just make the damn guide, you shouldn't have to justify trying to help other people by your rank or achievements.

18. Vote Kanye 2020

Vote Kanye 2020 Better-Known Member

From what I just saw he caught you in que, didnt end well for you Agirgis hue hue.

19. GabrielQ

Becaus I heard that winning a game matters a lot.
    Stop with this stupid elitism please, it doesn't make any sense.

20. Agirgis1

Agirgis1 Forum Royalty

Gabriel i am thankful for your support , but don't waste your time on people like hospy.... the insults don't faze me , and if he needs to throw around insults and negativity on everyone it probably means he has problems in real life.... rather then hate him , pity him.

Morningstar likes this.