Shrine explosion

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Monroid, Mar 6, 2014.

1. Monroid

Monroid I need me some PIE!

When a player surrenders, could his or her shrine explode, as if it was just normaly stomped out of existance?

I mean, it's just really boring to see a sudden surrender and just have that win/loss screen pop up. Or witness a moment of true tension between the players while watching a game and then BOOSH. aftermatch screen.

I mean, I speak from the other games I play that have the premature forfeit option, the thrones or shrines explode just like they would be if they were beaten upon 0 HP.

Could this be an implemented feature? I think it's been a long while since anyone has seen a shrine or avatar exploding, especialy in ranked games.

2. BansheeX

BansheeX I need me some PIE!

Sounds like a good idea :)

OriginalG1 likes this.
  3. killabud69

killabud69 The King of Potatoes

I back this idea too. It maybe detrimental to players like myself that hate to see my shrine/avatar die so I grind it out as best as possible (sometimes even eek out a win) but it's satisfying to the winner to see it

4. RedDain

RedDain I need me some PIE!

I think a different animation for surrender, other than the shrine explosion... maybe a bunch of white flags and flowers

Beasts for life likes this.
  5. SaintKiwi

SaintKiwi I need me some PIE!

I support this idea, to death.

6. Rokkushun

Rokkushun Devotee of the Blood Owl

IT'S A MONROID

7. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

It's also a year old.

Pixyrus likes this.
  8. Rokkushun

Rokkushun Devotee of the Blood Owl

Aw, I got happy for a minute. Darn necros.

9. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

Yeah, me too. I saw Monroid, Killabud, Reddain, and Banshee, and thought, "Wow, those are some names I haven't seen in a while!"

Then I looked at the post date :(

soulmilk likes this.