skeezick IS

Discussion in 'Split Faction' started by OriginalG1, Aug 17, 2016.

1. OriginalG1

OriginalG1 I need me some PIE!

upload_2016-8-18_2-6-18.png
    10 rune reveal 1st turn, 10 rune reveal mulligan. IS font bouns+waylay. Font knock back with eroding winds and Skeezick Whorl. Eroding winds is also a good relic counter. Hammer heart plate mail for half skeez or whom ever needs it. Glorious charge, spot melee damage. Medal of valor adds to skeezick damage building as dose Macadamize. Far shot for the medal of valor champ or evasive. +1 speed and attack magic for totem or stone barrage not bad options. Do not own many skeezicks so I am sure there are better builds. Just an idea.

Attached Files:

2. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

Taint is auto 1x in skeezick. Try it on your half skeezick one game and see the damage boost.

OriginalG1 likes this.
  3. OriginalG1

medal of valor a pretty good in skeezick with macadamize for damage ontop their race boost. Hammerheart Platemail gives half skeez scale armor and +3 damage. You are saying the regen 3, draconic froce, and violent is so good you would include the spell in split like this?

4. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

When all your champs are dragonkin, yes. You already have champs mostly in Draconic Force range for Warcry. Warcry is AoE 3, Draconic Force benefits in AoE 2. +2 damage for each champ within that range can be a big burst of damage on a multiattack champ. Not to mention violent increasing his damage. Half Skeezick is already a target due to warcry, so the added Regen is welcome if it's not one rounded. I'd use it in place of one of the Waylay.

OriginalG1 likes this.
  5. OriginalG1

upload_2016-8-19_23-17-56.png
    starting to move stuff around, taint is a great addition, thanks @darklord48. I am content with the amount of stacking damage and relic counters.

darklord48 likes this.
  6. OriginalG1

low key. Taint is probably my favorite SL spell now.

Last edited: Aug 19, 2016
    darklord48 likes this.
  7. OriginalG1

Writ of Al'mara and totem of hat is one of my favorite combo's. Overload on trigger+ eroding winds, relics do not stand a chance. Taint+skeez bonus+ medal of valor(or hammerheart platemail) is lul.