skeezicks

Discussion in 'Sundered Lands' started by xplint, Sep 23, 2015.

1. xplint

xplint I need me some PIE!

Hi are skeezicks strong for ranked? Can someone show me a sample bg plz? How are the new skeez?

2. Anima26

Anima26 I need me some PIE!

Skeez were good last time i looked. They got good range in Cannon, Netter, Alchemist and Bolter. Lots of internal synergy.

Havent played them in quite a while though, so i cant post a decklist, it would be too outdated probably.
    Hopefully someone else can help you out.

3. xplint

alright, thx tho!

4. Anima26

Oh yeah the new Skeezick, Skeezick Vanguard, is nice.

5. MovnTarget

MovnTarget Forum Royalty

They were hit harder than most with the +nora for everything with an attack given how skeez play. They are certainly still runnable, but not top tier as they had been previously.

6. xplint

oh... this is bad

7. elimilech1

elimilech1 New Member

What I'd like to know is, what spells/equips/relics work well with skeezicks? I'd like to put together a Skeez BG (I like their lore). Thanks.

8. Anima26

Mainly the standard SL stuff. March of Skeezick are auto includes i believe and i am unsure if Waylay is still runnable.

Acid Storm, Dragonfear, March of Skeezick (x2) ?, Magnetize, Purge, Quickening, Transfusion, Tornado, Waylay?

Hive, Warbanner

Quarry Marks? Idk about equips honestly.

9. Ultima

Ultima I need me some PIE!

I'll post my deck later today. Its outdated since last patch when they were high tier, but its decent.

10. Ultima

^, I'm trying to get a hold of the vanguard. I did dig the price reduction on almost all the skeezicks. My deck feels a bit lack luster ATM moved some runes around last night. Mind critiquing it DMG? I want to drop the half-skeezicks due to Axe throw being removed.
    Edit : thought I threw in a magnetize, guess not.

Attached Files:

11. Ultima

Run 2 dragon slayers. You won't regret it. 69 Nora, rend rank 3 and fester. My god these things are dangerous.