Skyrim

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by PurpleTop, Aug 29, 2014.

1. PurpleTop

PurpleTop I need me some PIE!

player.advskill destruction 1000000

You're welcome

2. Lushiris

Lushiris I need me some PIE!

With one line you ruined the years they took to create the game.

IMAGIRL likes this.
  3. Lushiris

It was a freaking example. It's not like 90k sword hits isn't a lot.

4. PurpleTop

or i made it better. I've beaten the game in both quests and levels on the xbox where you can't use the console, so I feel no remorse setting my character to whatever level i want when i start a new game. I don't wanna grind super long to get the perks that i want or up the skill that take forever.... ive already done all that. now i just wanna go hamm

5. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

I know it was an example mate. I just gave a better one. XD

6. Lushiris

Do you want me to feel sad for you because you have an xbox?

7. PurpleTop

Naw, but i want it to be made clear that I don't use the console commands to cheat my way through all the hard work. I've already done all the hard work, now i just want to behead things

8. Moles

Moles Administrator Octopi

hah, thats the same way I usuaully operate, do the game legit first time around on a normal difficulty (i'm playing on Adept at the moment) then once completed have fun with it

9. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

yeah i got to level 124 on ps3 got the game on PC and was like nope not sitting through all that grinding Bane Shift again

PurpleTop likes this.
  10. PurpleTop

Whenever I start my next character, I'm gonna start him at level 81 then just give him all the perks I want and not worry about leveling up or going legendary at all. Prolly gonna do an orc warrior

11. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Got 140 hours played now. Level 43 on this Redguard.

I just wanna do every quest and know all about the stories and all the things. It's so engrossing.

TeaNinja and SPiEkY like this.
  12. Moles

Moles Administrator Octopi

so yeah, I like skyrim a lot, but I can't get over the fact its single player so I started playing a bit of Lord of the Rings online... @h0spy is playing too

13. PurpleTop

Documents>games>skyrim
    Open the file called "Skyrim" (should open with notepad)

Type "bBorderRegionsEnabled=0" with no quotes in the [General] section. This removes region borders essentially letting you access all of tamriel! Follow one of those paths that let you out and just keep going! Eventually the ground will become transparent and you will fall (use tcl in the console to save yourself), but it adds more to explore!

14. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

ew hacks

I've only ever used one. Today. The damn quest giving the amulet of Talos from that traitor to his wife Greta. Things bugged the fk out. Can't complete the quest in any other way. I'm too OCD to see it in my quest log all the time. Also holding that amulet forever would pain me.

15. PurpleTop

The console is your friend. Know it. Embrace it

16. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

the dark side

17. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

This is what happens without community patches.

18. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

:( whyyyyyyy

19. PurpleTop

Just download the patches.... free and easy to install with the manager, and in my opinion necessary.

20. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

PurpleTop likes this.