Skyrim

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by PurpleTop, Aug 29, 2014.

1. PurpleTop

PurpleTop I need me some PIE!

My second xbox file was riddled with dragons. On more than one occasion with her I would kill a dragon within or just outside a city, then when I would head out to go elsewhere right after another one would attack, not a hundred yards away.

I have the immersive creatures mod on my computer, and with this occasionally I will get Dwemer Mechanical Dragons and Ice Crystal dragons. Cool as Firk

TeaNinja likes this.
  2. 19madfox95

19madfox95 I need me some PIE!

Wish I had any good PC to use mods, but alas! I can just play PoxNora on my laptop and do a bit of gaming on PS3.

3. Yelmo

Yelmo Devotee of the Blood Owl

Breton mage, alteration and destruction focus. There is so much you can do with it

4. KelRama

KelRama The King of Potatoes

Dunmer Assassin/Thief

First ive done the thievery guild quests and became a pretty good sneaky thief, but my character got corrupted by the brotherhood. With the traits: Pickpocket, Sneak, Archery, Onehanded, Enchantment

First meeting with the brotherhood in the test was.. a pretty massacre. He killed all 3 ppl.

TeaNinja likes this.
  5. PurpleTop

what did you guys think of the dlc's? Solthsteim is fun to run around in, and I love having serana as a follower. Some awesome armor sets in both, I'm actually rocking the deathbrand armor from solthsteim atm

6. Tarth

Tarth Devotee of the Blood Owl

I am building a house...thats as far as I got in the DLC so far.

7. Shimaru

Shimaru Devotee of the Blood Owl

My favourite character is definitely my enchantress. Maxed illusion school, a bit of conjuration and some some alteration for the armour spells. In dungeons I just have to go invis into a key position and then let a mayhem spell go off. Given the size of most dungeons, a well placed spell can made all the enemies to hit each other, so I just have to casually walk and let my summons finish off whatever survivor there may be. That falmer dungeon at the end of the thief guild quest? The longest and funniest brawl I have ever seen.

And is insanely freaking fun to cast a mayhem spell on whatever town you're staying. With enough speech I can convince the guards to look at the other side, despite my character being responsible for the dead of the majority of people in town.

TeaNinja likes this.
  8. PurpleTop

Enchanting is tons of fun if you do most of the perks. Without cheating you can get 100% mana reduction on any spell school, you just have to wear a full outfit of four pieces (25% reduction in each).

Also I've downloaded a lot of mods to try to make skyrim seem more populated. This has been the best in that area by far
    http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/47989/?

TeaNinja likes this.
  9. PurpleTop

A shameless bump, but recently a project has gone underway to try to give you a guide to the best way to enhance your skyrim experience. Here is a link to said guide
    http://wiki.step-project.com/STEP:2.2.9
    It's a comprehensive guide that tells you which mods are the best for what type of experience, and how to chronologically set up your skyrim game and all the mods. It gives you lot of ideas on what direction you want to take with your gaming experience.

It also suggests that you download the associated mod that adds some new aspects to the game and works to streamline all the ones suggested in the guide. Here is a link to the mod page.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/11/?

To anyone who does not already have skyrim on their computer but plan on doing so, I suggest you take a look at this guide. It is very informative!

SPiEkY likes this.
  10. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

Just a quick list of stuff. Helpful links, and my mod list at the time when I was playing extensively.

http://theskyrimblog.ning.com/
    The groups section, click Character Building and explore from there.

Nexus Mod Tutuorial
    I higher suggest you view his clips. Cleaning your mods before using them is important, an easy to do. At the very least you could clean the masterfiles used by other mods. It dropped any crashes I was having to almost nonexistant.

USEP for general Elder Scrolsl Goodies
    http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Main_Page

Tweaks
    http://itcprosolutions.com/skyrimguides/tweak_guide.htm#multicpu

A helpful albiet slightly outdated topic on Gamefaqs. A lot - if not all - of the information still holds true.
    http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/615803-the-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim/65509623

Skyrim Mod List

Use the Nexus Mod Manager!!!!

Skyrim Script Extender SKSE

Better Oblivion Sorting Software BOSS

TES5Edit Use to clean files. MUST USE THIS!

For Multi Core edits. http://itcprosolutions.com/skyrimguides/tweak_guide.htm#multicpu

Companion

Arvak Rework (Updates looks)

Less *****y Lydia (Changes what she says when she carries your crap.)

Gameplay

Deadly Dragons (Makes Dragons Deadlier)

Dragon Soul Relinquishment (Trade your Dragon Souls for stuff)

Improved Dragon Shouts (Makes all shouts more viable)

Run For Your Lives (Makes NPCs run from Dragons)

SkyTweak (Allows more edits to Skyrim)

When Vampires Attack (Makes NPCs run from Vampires)

Items

Magic - Spells & enchantments

Forgotten Magic Redone (Not now wait until fully updated.)

New Lands

Islands Fast Travel (Allows travel between Fakskaar, Wyrmstooth and Solstheim)

Falskarr (New land, no requirements other than an updated Skyrim)

Wyrmstooth (New land, no requirements other than an updated Skyrim)

Patches

One Tweak

Unofficial Dawnguard Patch

Unofficial Dragonborn Patch

Unofficial Hearthfire Patch

Unofficial High Resolution Patch

Unofficial Skyrim Patch

Quests

The Paarthurnax Dilemma (Why was this not done in the original game?) ((Not Right now.)

User Interface

A Matter of Time (Date and Time widget in top left.)

SkyUI (Enhanced UI. Looks very nice as well.)

Last edited: Dec 23, 2014
    BurnPyro and Lushiris like this.
  11. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

Most of what I had are just QoL edits. These two in particular if you use nothing else I have shown you are important. It makes all non-combatants flee from Dragon, and Vampire assaults. No more reloading because of NPCs being generally stupid overall. Most if not all NPC's that do fight with either have an excessive combat skills on their own, immortal, or a city guard. So there is no more worries of death.

Run For Your Lives (Makes NPCs run from Dragons)

When Vampires Attack (Makes NPCs run from Vampires)

Lushiris likes this.
  12. Lushiris

Lushiris I need me some PIE!

I've played, replayed, and uninstalled Skyrim. But now that I got a better PC I might try it again just for old times' sake. Nice patches @IMAGIRL .

13. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

@Lushiris To tell you the truth I have never beaten Skyrim. There is always a time I get to a point where I can just 2 hit everything. The epic hand to hand battles, or dodging blasts from mages/archers just stops happening. So I end up making a new character, and doing it again for better fun.

I min/max to well.

14. Lushiris

That's what mods exist for, ther are many that increase the challenge level in a cool way. I believe that with my first character I've completed like 95% of the game, and I'm being modest. All shouts, all masks, all artifacts (except one because <spoiler>). Maybe I missed a few caves and a couple radiant quests, but my "paladin" was really cool.

It is a great game to play slowly, no need to play a lot at once because it's going to be there when you have some quality spare time. I took like 6 months with the first character, the others were faster though.

15. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

I binge play, I can't seem to hold my self back when doing RPGs. I love the fantasy worlds. Part of my problem was I knew pretty much everything about the game, and I felt that if I didn't do it properly I was holding myself back. So I excelled in every aspect. With my memory being so great, I have resigned from playing it for quite a while in hopes that I will forget things that make me feel that way.

Personally I am a fan of Witch Hunter, Sorcerer, Mage, Warrior. (With Hunter is probably my favorite. Conjuration for Summons, and the Bow, Restoration, and Illusion for obvious reasons. 4 points in Stealth for the obvious, Maxed Archery. Maxed Enchanting, Alteration.

I wanted to be a character that no matter what I was wearing, I would instantly be able to fight. It is insanely powerful. After level 15-20 nothing can take you on for the next 10-15 levels or so before the levels adapt. It just gets boring during that time.

Assassin classes never appealed to me, because 1 hitting an enemy is no fun. It loses its appeal after the first 2 dragons, or so.

I suggest you try this class, and playstyle.

The Skyrim Blog can reignite your fun to the game with Roleplaying. Mason, Emar Derleoth, and Pony have quite a few amazing ones.

16. Lushiris

Yea the Witch Hunter is certainly the most fun one, at least the way I made mine. No defensive abilities at all, just bloodstained necromancer robe and shoes, empty hands all the time.

Suddenly I silently conjure my bow and stealthrape those ugly bandits. If they notice me I just use my uber illusion spells(with a mod I used they were decent) and made them fight each other while I stealthed again. If that didn't work I'd just go invisible lol. Ofc these tactics are worthless against most bosses and dragons, so I did have a lot of trouble against those and had to use my flawless creativity creative(AKA kiting for 2 hours). But on Conjuration all I had was the bow, no summons. With enough practice I did stop dying in silly ways, and invading some random fortress was definitely the most fun with that character.

In total I made 4 characters: a paladin, a good old khajiit knife assassin(same I made in Oblivion and Morrowind, I was gonna replace assassin with killer but someone would call me racist or something), this "Arcane archer" or witch hunter(as you prefer), and a baddass archer with little to no stealth(a certain DLC allowed me to make that, looked the most cool ever).

17. PurpleTop

I'm all about the immersive experience. I have beaten the main quest twice.... and I have like 7 or 8 characters all together. But there are so many mods to give me the immersive experience I am looking for that I never ever run out of things to do or places to see or people to meet.

Interesting NPC's is an absolutely essential (yet HUGE) mod.

Here is a link to their blog page: http://3dnpc.com/

18. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

Illusion is by far the most OP class for mages. You can literally cc 90% in the game, and they can do nothing to stop you. You can sit there and beat them to death with your fists if you feel like it. There is no need to mod it at all. The only issue with Illusion is that if your not using it constantly, it falls off later as it becomes hard to train it.

I had 2 Witch Hunter Builds

Atronachs, and Zombie

It is really fun to silently summon Atronachs, and just watch the chaos ensue. Not to mention, having Elemental dmg as needed, and a Tank at your beck and call is nice.

I had a Kajhiit Sorcerer that was really fun to play. With Heavy Armor, Enchanting you can get some respectable Melee dmg. Compliment it with the inheritant tankyness of the Sorcerer it becomes really nice, fun, and balanced.

19. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

This is just a small portion of my builds. Just going to say this now. There are some minor SPOILERS if you have not played extensively. This is Copy Pasted from my Google Doc. I don't feel like going back in, and formatting all this. So yeah...

Name: Mannimarco (The King of Wyrms)

Race: Altmer (Male) (Old)

Play Style: Necromancer (Atronach)

Attributes: Magicka/Health/Stamina 5/3/0

Distribution: 2/2/0 (1-41), 3/1/0 (41-81)

Followers: (Dead Thralls), (Marcurio, Eola)

Quote: “What Dark Ritual?”

Affiliations: Volkihar, Mages Guild, Dark Brotherhood, Companions, Empire/Stormcloaks.

Afflictions: Vampire Lord.

Endgame Items: Necromancer’s Amulet, Skull of Corruption, Archmage Robes, Erudite Ring, Black Star, White Phial.

Skills/Build:

Sneak: Stealth (2/5)

Illusion: All.

Conjuration: Novice-Master, Necromancy, Dark Souls, Twin souls, Summoner (2/2)

Destruction: All

Restoration: All EX. Dual Cast.

Alteration: All.

Enchanting: All EX. Soul Siphon.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Aura Whisper

- Northwind Summit - (Northwest of Riften)

- Valthume - (Southeast of Markarth, and Southwest of Rorikstead)

- Volunruud - (East-Southeast of Morthal)

Become Ethereal

- Ironbind Barrow - (Between Winterhold, and Whiterun)

- Lost Valley Redoubt - (South East of Markarth, Northwest of Falkreath)

- Ustengrav - (Main Quest)

Disarm

- Eldersblood Peak - (South of Morthall)

- Silverdrift Lair - (Southeast of Dawnstar)

- Snow Veil Sanctum - (North-Northeast of Windhelm)

Dismay

- Dead Crone Rock - (West Southwest of Markarth)

- Lost Tongue Overlook - (South of Riften)

- Shalidor’s Maze - (A section of Labyrinthian)

Ice Form

- Saarthal - (Winterhold Quest)

- Mount Anthor - (South South East of Saarthal)

- Frostmere Crypt - (South West of Dawnstar, North East of Lord Stone)

Marked for Death

- Autumnwatch Tower - (South of Ivarstead)

- Dark Brotherhood Sanctuary - (Quest Locked)

- Forsaken Cave - (West of Windhelm)

Storm Call

- High Gate Ruins - (East of Solitude)

- Forelhost - (South East of Riften)

- Skuldafn - (Main Quest)

Whirlwind Sprint

- High Hrothgar - (Main Quest)

- Dead Mans Respite - (South West of Morthal)

- Volskygge - (West of Solitude)

Enchanted Item List:

Circlet: (Fortify Illusion 25% / Fortify Alteration 25%)

Archmage’s Robes: (Fortify Magic -15% / Fortify Magicka 50 / Fortify Magicka Regeneration 100%)

Boots: (Resist Fire ~50 / Fortify Stamina ~50)

Gloves: (Fortify Magicka 62 / Fortify Carry Weight ~50)

Ring: (Fortify Restoration 25% / Fortify Destruction 25%)

Necromancer’s Amulet: (Fortify Conjuration 25% / Fortify Magicka 50 / Reduced Stamina and Health Regeneration by 75%)

Playstyle:

Strong use of Fear and Frenzy spells.

Raise the dead after the battle is over.

Avoid melee fights when possible

You can join the Empire or Stormcloaks depending on your reasoning.

(Empire: You work for the Empire as their hidden advisor on all things arcane. They ignore your ‘eccentric’ side as a result.

(Stormcloaks: You work for the Stormcloaks as their secret weapon. In return they promise you land - when the war is over – so you can continue your ‘studies’ in private.

Level 30 Build: (29 Perks) Magicka/Health/Stamina 240/240/100…14/14/0 (29 Levels)

Illusion: Novice-Adept, Animage, Kindred Mage, Aspect of Terror, Hypnotic Gaze.

Conjuration: Novice-Adept, Necromancy, Summoner (1/2)

Destruction: Novice-Adept, Dual Cast, Impact, Augment Fire, Frost, Shock.

Restoration: Novice-Apprentice, Regeneration. Recovery

Alteration: Novice-Adept, Mage Armor (2/3)

Level 65 Build: (64 Perks) Magicka/Health/Stamina 480/360/100…38/26/0 (64 Levels)

Conjuration: Novice-Master, Necromancy, Dark Souls, Twin Souls. Summoner (2/2)

Destruction: Novice-Master, Augment Fire/Frost/Shock (2/2), Dual Cast, Impact, Rune Master.

Restoration: Novice-Adept, Regeneration, Necromage, Respite, Recovery (2/2) Avoid Death.

Alteration: Novice to Expert, Mage Armor (3/3), Stability, Atronach.

Enchanting: Enchanter (5/5), Insightful / Corpus Enchanter, Extra Effect, Fire Enchanter.

Name: Nina Draganesti

Race: Breton (Female)

Play Style: Forsworn Shaman (Lord Stone) (Resists Magic)

Attributes: Magicka/Health/Stamina 4/3/1

Distribution: 2/1/1 (1-41), 2/2/0 (41-81)

Followers: (Potent Atronach Thralls), (Marcurio, Eola)

Quote: “For the Reach!”

Affiliations: Volkihar, Mages Guild, Dark Brotherhood, Companions, Empire/Stormcloaks.

Afflictions: Vampire Lord.

Endgame Items: Enchanted Forsworn Armor, Black Star, White Phial.

Skills/Build:

One-handed: Armsman (5/5), Fighting Stance, Savage Strike.

Smithing: Steel, Arcane Blacksmith.

Light Armor: All EX. Matching Set.

Conjuration: All EX. Dual Cast, Necromancy, Dark Souls.

Destruction: All.

Enchanting: Enchant (5/5), Insightful Enchanter, Corpus Enchanter, Extra Effect.

Aura Whisper

- Northwind Summit - (Northwest of Riften)

- Valthume - (Southeast of Markarth, and Southwest of Rorikstead)

- Volunruud - (East-Southeast of Morthal)

Become Ethereal

Disarm

- Eldersblood Peak - (South of Morthall)

- Silverdrift Lair - (Southeast of Dawnstar)

- Snow Veil Sanctum - (North-Northeast of Windhelm)

Dismay

- Dead Crone Rock - (West Southwest of Markarth)

- Lost Tongue Overlook - (South of Riften)

- Shalidor’s Maze - (A section of Labyrinthian)

Ice Form

- Saarthal - (Winterhold Quest)

- Mount Anthor - (South South East of Saarthal)

- Frostmere Crypt - (South West of Dawnstar, North East of Lord Stone)

Marked for Death

- Autumnwatch Tower - (South of Ivarstead)

- Dark Brotherhood Sanctuary - (Quest Locked)

- Forsaken Cave - (West of Windhelm)

Storm Call

- High Gate Ruins - (East of Solitude)

- Forelhost - (South East of Riften)

- Skuldafn - (Main Quest)

Whirlwind Sprint

- Dead Mans Respite - (South West of Morthal)

Enchanted Forsworn Item List:

• Shaman’s Headdress, (Magicka Regeneration 62% / Fortify Destruction 25%)

• Shaman’s Armor, (Magicka Regeneration 62% / Fortify Destruction 25%)

• Shaman’s Boots, (Resist Fire -50% / One-Handed 40%)

• Shaman’s Bracers, (Fortify Magicka 62 / Fortify One-Handed 40%)

• Shaman’s Ring, (Magicka Regeneration 62% / Fortify Conjuration 25%)

• Shaman’s Charm, (Fortify Conjuration 25% / Fortify Restoration 25%)

Playstyle:

• Strong use of Fear and Frenzy spells.

• Dual Cast from Long-Range. Medium to Melee, use Bound Sword and a Spell.

• Avoid melee fights when possible.

• You can join the Empire or Stormcloaks depending on your reasoning.

• (Empire: You work for the Empire. They promise land in the Reach that should be rightfully yours as a reward for your loyalty.

• (Stormcloaks: You work for the Stormcloaks. You raid all Empire camps in the Reach. In return the Stormcloaks will give you’re your land back when the war is over.

Level 30 Build: (29 Perks) Magicka/Health/Stamina 240/170/170…14/7/7 (29 Levels)

One Handed: Armsman (1/5), Fighting Stance.

Light Armor: Agile Defender (2/5), Custom Fit.

Illusion: Novice-Adept, Animage, Kindred Mage, Aspect of Terror, Hypnotic Gaze.

Conjuration: Novice-Adept, Summoner (1/2) Atromancy, Mystic Binding, Soul Stealer.

Destruction: Novice-Adept, Augment Fire, Frost, Shock (1/2).

Restoration: Novice-Apprentice, Regeneration, Recovery (1/2).

Level 65 Build: (64 Perks) Magicka/Health/Stamina 420/320/200…32/22/10 (64 Levels)

One Handed: Armsman (3/5), Fighting Stance, Savage Strike.

Smithing: Steel, Arcane Blacksmith.

Light Armor: Agile Defender (3/5), Custom Fit, Unhindered.

Illusion: All. EX. Master Illusion, Dual Casting, Quiet Casting.

Conjuration: Novice-Master, Summoner (2/2) Atromancy, Elemental Potency, Mystic Binding, Soul. S.

Destruction: Novice-Master, Augment Fire, Frost, Shock (2/2), Dual Casting, Impact, Rune Master.

Restoration: Novice-Adept, Regeneration, Necromage, Respite, Recovery (2/2), Avoid Death.

Enchanting: Enchanter (5/5), Insightful / Corpus Enchanter, Extra Effect.

Name: Grunsk Gro Bash

Race: Orsimer

Play Style: Battlemage, (Atronach Stone)

Attributes: Magicka/Health/Stamina 3/3/2

Distribution: 2/1/1 (1-41), 1/2/1 (41-81)

Followers: (Dead Thralls), (Marcurio, Eola)

Quote: “For the Stronghold! For my Father! For REVENGE!”

Affiliations: Volkihar, Mages Guild, Dark Brotherhood, Thieves Guild, Empire.

Afflictions: Vampire Lord

Endgame Items: Necromancer Amulet, Skull of Corruption, Black Star, Nahkriin, Otar.

Skills/Build:

Heavy Armor: All EX. Tower of Strength, Matching Set, Reflect Blows.

Block: Shield Wall (1/5), Deflect Arrows, Elemental Protection, Block Runner.

One-Handed: Armsman (5/5), Fighting Stance, Savage Strike.

Smithing: Steel, Dwarven, Orcish, Ebony, Daedric, Arcane Blacksmith.

Conjuration: Novice-Master, Necromancy, Dark Souls, Twin Souls.

Destruction: All EX. Intense Flames, Deep Freeze, Disintegrate.

Alteration: All EX. Dual Cast, Mage Armour, Stability.

Enchanting: All EX. Soul Squeezer, Soul Siphon.

Aura Whisper

-Northwind Summit – (Northwest of Riften)

-Valthume – (Southeast of Markarth, and Southwest of Rorikstead)

-Volunruud – (East-Southeast of Morthal)

Become Ethereal

Disarm

- Eldersblood Peak (South of Morthall)

- Silverdrift Lair (Southeast of Dawnstar)

- Snow Veil Sanctum (North-Northeast of Windhelm)

Dismay

- Dead Crone Rock (West Southwest of Markarth)

- Lost Tongue Overlook (South of Riften)

- Shalidor’s Maze (A section of Labyrinthian)

Ice Form

- Saarthal (Winterhold Quest)

- Mount Anthor (South South East of Saarthal)

- Frostmere Crypt (South West of Dawnstar, North East of Lord Stone)

Marked for Death

- Autumnwatch Tower (South of Ivarstead)

- Dark Brotherhood Sanctuary (Quest Locked)

- Forsaken Cave (West of Windhelm)

Storm Call

- High Gate Ruins (East of Solitude)

- Forelhost (South East of Riften)

- Skuldafn (Main Quest)

Whirlwind Sprint

- Dead Man’s Respite - (South West of Morthal)

Enchanted Daedric Item List:

• Helm: (Fortify Conjuration 25% / Fortify Destruction 25%) (Daedric Helm / Falmer Helmet)

• Armor: (Fortify Restoration 25% / Fortify Destruction 25%) (Daedric Armor)

• Boots: (Fortify Stamina ~50 / Fortify One-Handed 40%) (Daedric Boots)

• Gauntlets: (Fortify Magicka 62 / Fortify One-Handed 40%) (Daedric Gauntlets)

• Ring: (Fortify Restoration 25% / Fortify One-Handed 40%) (Gold Diamond Ring)

• Necromancer’s Amulet: (Fortify Conjuration 25% / Fortify Magicka 50)

• Daedroth Scale: (Fortify Block 40% / Resist Fire ~50%) (Daedric Shield)

• Daedric Tear: (Fiery Soul Trap, Absorb Magicka) (Daedric Sword)

Playstyle:

• Use Dual Cast at Long-Range, Sword and Spell for Close Combat. Shield when out of Magicka

• Get the Necromage Perk before the Atronach Perk.

• Keep all Daedra Hearts you find for making Daedric Armor and Weapons.

Level 25 Build: (24 Perks) Magicka/Health/Stamina 240/170/170…14/7/7 (29 Levels)

Heavy Armor: Juggernaut (2/5) Well Fitted.

Smithing: Steel, Dwarven, Arcane Blacksmith.

Conjuration: Novice-Adept, Necromancy.

Destruction: Novice-Adept, Augment Fire/Frost/Shock (1/2), Dual Cast, Impact. Rune Master.

Restoration: Novice-Apprentice, Regeneration, Respite, Recovery (1/2).

Enchanting: Enchanter (4/5), Insightful Enchanter,

Level 65 Build: (64 Perks) Magicka/Health/Stamina 360/330/260…26/23/16 (64 Levels)

Heavy Armor: Juggernaut (3/5) Well Fitted.

Block: Shield Wall (1/5), Deflect Arrows, Elemental Protection.

One-Handed: Armsman (4/5), Fighting Stance.

Smithing: Steel, Dwarven, Orcish, Ebony, Daedric, Arcane Blacksmith.

Conjuration: Novice-Master, Necromancy, Dark Souls, Twin Souls.

Destruction: Novice-Master, Augment Fire/Frost/Shock (2/2), Dual Cast, Impact, Rune Master.

Restoration: Novice-Adept, Regeneration, Necromage, Respite, Ward Absorb, Recovery (2/2) Avoid Death.

Alteration: Novice to Expert, Atronach.

Enchanting: Enchanter (5/5), Insightful Enchanter, Corpus Enchanter, Extra Effect, Fire Enchanter.

20. AmmonReros

AmmonReros I need me some PIE!

3 years in and the game still is interesting. Through mods mainly.
    Have started dozens of characters and I am currently on a sneak/alchemy/pickpocket/illusion high elf. Objective is to pickpocket everyone to death puting potions in their pocket. Sadly that doesnt work with everyone ... also it often takes ages. But skyrockets pickpocket while doing so.

Also always playing on the two hardest difficulty modes. So if anyone detects me I usually either die or run away and make a new attempt.

NPC Ice spells totally OP.