SL after patch

Discussion in 'Sundered Lands' started by Sealer0, Mar 26, 2015.

1. Sealer0

Sealer0 I need me some PIE!

Discuss how awesome DESTROYER will become, and how amazing acid elemental with scour 1 is gonna be.

2. Jib

Jib Better-Known Member

that's not even in this patch

discuss how CV is just another powerturn spell and how to build your 80 nora kwings

Sealer0 likes this.
  3. Sirius

Sirius I need me some PIE!

I have sand, I don't even care. Varu dragon could stand to be less squishy tho.

4. Jib

Jib Better-Known Member

40hp melee champs are the bomb

SPiEkY and Sealer0 like this.
  5. Sealer0

BUT 17 DMG MULTIATTACK

SPiEkY likes this.
  6. Jib

Jib Better-Known Member

Varu D is lucky that the other 2 upgrades are lame because I'd drop striker without even hesitating.

On that note Imm Sonic used to prevent Distract as well, what happened there?

7. Sealer0

I think sonic roar is awesome, its just the champion having way too little hp to be meta worthy.

In other news, check out our new imperator/destroyer.

8. Jib

Jib Better-Known Member

I KNOW IM SO HARD

SPiEkY likes this.
  9. Sealer0

feel my erection.

10. Jib

Jib Better-Known Member

ok now that the site is back up :

Destro be destroying. I've played worse for 67/70 nora (yeah I see both builds playable)

Acid Ele lost 2 ranks of Scour, gained 4 hp and shaved off like 3 nora? Am I missing something? I mean yeah it's better but so minor

Imperator can do something every turn for 80 nora. Big win. Still loses to Flower. LMAO SANDSPRAY.

Helion seems lateral more than anything. Looks more pro-active now but w/e. Tank all day.

I dunno about Prismatic. All over the place. If anything Regen3+Void is ballin.

Zero experience with Blackguard but the 80 nora Regal+Regen build "seems" playable. Seems.

11. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Eh

weak

12. Dhamun

Dhamun Member

13. potatonuts

potatonuts I need me some PIE!

Dem dragons!

14. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

One of these days the trinity of Destroyer, Demolisher, and Ravager will rule the lands.

Dhamun and SPiEkY like this.
  15. Jib

Jib Better-Known Member

So I took a sand shell that was buffed last patch and threw a bunch of dragon buffed this patch to create some dumb monstrosity. It doesn't work at all but there's something oddly satisfying about a Destro with trail sand and a mantle charging all over the place fo 30+ dmg.

But really, don't do this.

Anyway, any success stories with Prismatic/Hellion so far? I'm still not impressed.

Dhamun and Sealer0 like this.
  16. Sirius

Sirius I need me some PIE!

Yea, first thing I did was slap Destroyer in my Sand bg. Not working, but cool.

Sealer0 likes this.
  17. Sealer0

Success stories?

Dunno, they do their role, which is to tank. I was playing vs that adaptive ST bs bg running around with 2x heretic 2x elven ancestor and hellion took 9 dmg from 20 dmg dudes. That's good enough for me. I still couldn't beat him, but that's not because of hellion, that's because the counters we have to this kind of bgs are rather restrictive (fruit/statue). Other than that they seem to work fine.

Sirius likes this.
  18. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Hellion got worse

I'm not joking

learnedone likes this.
  19. Jib

Jib Better-Known Member

kinda where i was starting to lean...

oh well no big loss here

20. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

I wouldn't have cared for any of it, if only acid elemental had been runnable.

Sigh