SL/FS SandLamans

Discussion in 'Split Faction' started by MaruXV, Oct 16, 2017.

1. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

upload_2017-10-16_18-10-49.png

The idea is to block opponent from using spells with tainted statue + norapearls, then get some utility from SL's equips and relics. bloodthirstyblade and rageblade on jyx are verynice, dragongodstaff is strong, beacon can help to hold position and stay grouped.

Drache77 likes this.
  2. Drache77

Drache77 King of Protectorate and Great Emperor of Pox Nora

Not using infestor ?
    Besides that cool bg made a similar one too about a year ago

MaruXV likes this.
  3. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

well, infestor could be a nice addition, but also remember that if you cant airdrop him he gets possessed so opponent can use him to contest your fonts...still 3x tainted statue + norapearls is interesting, maybe even too much. but i'll give it a try^_^ i'm gonna give a try to salamans split on all factions so...

Drache77 likes this.
  4. Drache77

U can use 3 relics and the shrine as prison if u place them correctly

5. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

indeed, but usually with sallys i want to deploy my relics near my units not on shrine, so i can proc ignorance ability

6. Drache77

Also on another note, I understand if u want to stay full salaman but I feel like as if some of the sl pedes would fit very well in such an equipment based bg

7. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

yeah i'm running full sallies with max ignorance build. in a less ignorance-based one i could go with some pedes, but i pref this version. did you see my ff fs poison-combo version? its so interesting and fun to play, you should get a try