Sl meta

Discussion in 'Sundered Lands' started by Slencer, Jan 24, 2017.

1. Slencer

Slencer The King of Potatoes

IronStylus likes this.
  2. Tweek516

Tweek516 I need me some PIE!

OP pls nerf.

But... Only 1 vanguard? Very surprised at this. What's your reason for choosing a 2nd resilient skeezick over a 2nd vanguard?

Only 1 screecher, even though you play ferocity? Do you ever find yourself wanting that pseudo sacrifice and not having it drawn/him already being deployed?

Sundered phoenix is cool.

DB is obviously great, but vanguard into drummer can do the same thing.

Firestorm looks pretty expensive. Why that over 2nd pulsar or 2nd tornado?

Why metamagic backlash? As a cheap finisher or specifically for charge champions?

How often do you use bloodthirsty blade and under what conditions? Only when a champ gets low?

Slencer likes this.
  3. Slencer

alright first of all thanks for the feedback appreciating it :)

I'm running only 1 vanguard since I don't want to overcommit on support champs. I do know that he's great and he probably even deserves a second spot but I feel like one drive unit is enough especially with that much ap gain in generall.

Screecher is mostly there for the ferocity reinforce combo (which works also very fine with blade ) and to grab fonts in the very early game so that reinforce wont even trigger and I'm getting an extreme cheap unit.

Phoenix is indeed cool :D (detect and global dmg to finsih 1 hp champs in the edge of the map)

You might even be right about DB. I might drop it for another powerturnspell like quikenning

backlash is great against charged stuff like st aspect sp aspect tremir and so on

like I mentioned before Im usi9ng blade with the ferocity combo its working well its also versatile and can be used to walk over fire walls etc.

hope I helped you with this reply Im open for further comments and questions :)

Last edited: Jan 24, 2017
    Tweek516 likes this.
  4. Tweek516

Okay, but I meant why only 1 screecher? Why not 2?

How often do you face things like ST/SP aspect, tremir etc?

Slencer likes this.
  5. Slencer

also firestorm ( forgot about that in the first reply)

Maybe it's a little bit nostalgic or maybe it's the desire to let fire rain idk :p
    Anyhow maybe you're right and it's to expensive but sometimes it comes in very handy.
    might drop it for pulsar tho

Tweek516 likes this.
  6. Slencer

it's always the same thing isn't it ? : : : : : Space
    Also his CD is quite low because of his low nora cost.

Not that often tbf but the times I do it's great.

7. Tweek516

Hahah, very very true. Well, at least let me fix the vanguard problem here

Slencer likes this.
  8. DiCEM0nEY

DiCEM0nEY I need me some PIE!

elementals are insanely powerful, primordial enigma specifically. 2x whorl good choice.

9. Slencer

2017-01-29 23.10.02.png That's the new version after arons generous donation and some mind changes

Tweek516 likes this.