SL UD dragon

Discussion in 'Split Faction' started by OriginalG1, Jan 25, 2017.

1. OriginalG1

OriginalG1 I need me some PIE!

upload_2017-1-25_23-39-1.png
    Zoalt is a great champ, and can carry you if he has a decent form of healing. (I ran him in a ST split and fast friends was often enough to keep him alive.) Taint granting regeneration 3 and draconic force II in combo with zoalt's AoE is my motivation. The lighting bombs with the draconic force boost should be crazy. SL & UD are not my main factions but I used the best of what I have. I would really like to get one dragon beacon in here but not sure what to take out. Any suggestions?

Last edited: Jan 26, 2017
    SPiEkY and lifetaker like this.
  2. OriginalG1

could use a quicken too... I played a game and won, but it was pretty tough game. Tougher then it should have been. Once I got Zoalt and taint out it was easy money. Zoalt is at 22 damage with 2 dragons by him, then you have the hunter walker damage on top of that.

Might take out Mutated Drake drake for dragon beacon. At first I was thinking of a fire acid bg, but then the damage type became so broad with champs I wanted to use, I ditched that idea. Mutated Drake drake is a left over from this fire/acid idea. I would like Mutated Drake to be tanker, if he is going to stay in, so I am trying the fury/bold build before I dismiss him.

I do enjoy 17-18 champs.

Last edited: Jan 26, 2017
  3. OriginalG1

Mutated Drake is gangster with bold, trying out flame burst on balefire for additional knock back damage. still wish i had room for beacon but the bg is doing better

4. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

I haven't tried SL/UD dragons. I've done SL/FW dragons before and that was enjoyable.

OriginalG1 likes this.
  5. Fentum

Fentum I need me some PIE!

It's a long while since I ran it, but a nice little module of 2xhatching season, awaken brood and PoV was a nice shrine kill option in SLUD. Still in theme with dragons. Wasp, Borghas, etc. Optional

OriginalG1 likes this.
  6. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

Mine had a death benefit module so Polluted Martyr was buffing Vindrax with his Vendetta.

7. OriginalG1

Was this on april fools day, because Vindrax is a ff Hero.

8. NevrGonaGivUup

NevrGonaGivUup I need me some PIE!

Definitely recommend switching out those relics for something better, like a banner or orb of protection. Cursed epitaph isn't very good at all, and the cauldron doesn't do much since you have very little fire damage.

9. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

Sorry, my mistake, it was Krikkinwing Alpha, back when it was as tanky as Vindrax. I tried Sunder Hellion, but it was too squishy for Vendetta. Akakios was a good target too.

OriginalG1 likes this.