SL/UD ZOALT!/Richboi deck

Discussion in 'Split Faction' started by SPiEkY, Jul 22, 2016.

1. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

So, I made a deck, and I want to share it 'cause it's awesome.

Also, this is going to be my ranked deck, when I start playing (which will be soon™), so if you want a cheat-sheet to more easily beat me (as if anybody needs that), this is it, I suppose.

https://poxbase.com/deck/C88c89cvaCw@cl-co-cvdC1FckTckUcvpct9coys6Ls8os6wsas6Us7Os73sYs4Xs1Hr2qrAR1U

Feedback is okay, I guess, but Non-LE champ suggestions will not be considered.

Edit 1: Updated based on suggestions

Edit 2: See Edit 1

Edit 3: The Editting: Expanded OP slightly

Last edited: Jul 26, 2016
  2. DrakeArron

DrakeArron I need me some PIE!

Personally I think if your going for all limited champs, you simply *must* include two rapid assualt. Considering its one of only five limited spells in the game :p. Maybe throw some limited relics in too.

(considering I'm a total newb who knows next to nothing this is about all I can offer :p)

SPiEkY likes this.
  3. JazzMan1221

JazzMan1221 Better-Known Member

Where da Firk are your Giving Trees?

Qucas and IMAGIRL like this.
  4. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

Oh my god, I can't believe I forgot those!

5. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

I swapped one of the UD Renovators for my SL one so I could drop D Skull and add in my LE Rapid Assault, since I've only got the one. I need to get my hands on a couple SL LEs if I'm gonna get the Giving Trees in without making the deck too ass.

DrakeArron likes this.
  6. noamkeren

noamkeren I need me some PIE!

Bro, gimme one UD harb plssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
    What do you need?

7. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

Yeah, those are the shining heart of my collection, they ain't going nowhere

DrakeArron, Qucas and IMAGIRL like this.
  8. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

Dropped Quicken, Rage Band, and both Soul Torches for Red Temple Guard, LE Drak Chameleon, and both my UD Giving Trees.

9. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

Being a RICHBOI deck, shouldn't all of the runes have a minimum value? Anything worth less than an Exotic shouldn't count for this one.

10. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

Normally, yeah, but I also want this to be a functioning deck that I plan on taking into Ranked, so I'm just leaving it at all LE champs + other LEs as needed for flair purposes (see: Giving Trees).

Qucas and darklord48 like this.
  11. NevrGonaGivUup

NevrGonaGivUup I need me some PIE!

2/10 Needs more undertortoise.

Qucas likes this.
  12. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

I'll see about shoving an Omalaa or two in there

Qucas likes this.