Slaaaaaaaaaaags

Discussion in 'Shattered Peaks' started by 0ryuk0, Nov 11, 2015.

1. 0ryuk0

0ryuk0 I need me some PIE!

'Need oooooozzzeee' Always a problem. I was thinking maybe, the ooze from Oozing and Slag Slop should be timeless. It should just remain on the ground so the ooze would spread. And maybe oozing should be 3 spaces again. 2 spaces sucks. Need more ooooooooozzzzeeee

Last edited: Nov 11, 2015
    Gnomes likes this.
  2. gamengamenut

gamengamenut I need me some PIE!

been playing around with the slag peeps, i like them, honestly do, but they so weak in ooze gen and all. things can just run out of them, i think they need more grounding effects too ya know

3. Gnomes

Gnomes Forum Royalty

they do seem a bit lack luster, what do we think would help them step it up a notch?

4. gamengamenut

was thinking or a change to the ooze, making it impeding might be a good idea, considering how snow,ice and lava are easily available and have a great negative effect to guys not accustomed to it. so, impeding on ooze, and ooze tap could be a tad stronger, guys with resilient and tough are completely unaffected by the damage.

slags could get buffs from being on ooze? work abit like the aquatic peeps.
    the only thing which "plays" on the ooze is ooze tap, which is useless to flying guys.
    need more interaction with the ooze really.

0ryuk0 likes this.
  5. 0ryuk0

I like the idea. Yeah.. And for flying units.. Grounded from Oozing should be longer, maybe.. not just 2 turns.. but maybe 5 turns?

6. gamengamenut

5 might be too long, i'm thinking 4? so two of their turns they get affected.

ooze king having a skill like "ooze bomb" instead of acid bomb.

still deals acid damage cuz flavor :)
    but spreads ooze over affected area like sand spray.

Gnomes likes this.
  7. Gnomes

Gnomes Forum Royalty

impeding would be too much i think, but maybe somthing like, if they are in ooz they get weighty?

slags are all about disruption and not actually dealing dammage with basic attacks, so a slag with no dmg but some nice utitlity abbilities could be very nice.

and ofcourse we dont want to just put boost on a slag champ to give them extra health becuase thats boring af. but maybe an abbility that gives all slags 1 hp ,2 hp ,3 hp..ect for every kill in ooze, so if you have killed 5 champs in ooze you will get 5 hp then it will reset to 1 hp per kill again. ofcourse always if the killed champ was in ooze.

gamengamenut likes this.
  8. gamengamenut

yeah i agree, if you are wading knee high in ooze after some time you're gonna be like damn this sucks and stop moving. Weighty is actually fantasic sweet cakes :)

other than the ooze bomb idea, i was thinking of a slag passive where when opposing champions are in ooze, they will use +1 more ap for abilities (non-basic attacks).
    cuz, focusing a spell or something in ooze harder i guess?

either that or

Ooze minded (1 ap, 2 turn CD) utility spell?
    Target Non-slag champions in ooze will use +1ap on first basic attack, +2 on second, etc etc

works to counter those multi attackers i guess? and fits with being covered in ooze

Gnomes likes this.
  9. Gnomes

Gnomes Forum Royalty

The ooze bomb is good too. Need mors ways to spread than just the relic and 1 spell. So somthing like sand spray but for ooze. Does little to no dmg but it creates ooze and applies a debuff

10. 0ryuk0

Weighty would be perfect! :D
    Ooze Bomb would be good, too. Or rename it 'Ooze Slop'. Haha.
    Affected opposing champions has Poisoned 3, Scoured 3 and Ponderous. Acid DMG, Area Effect 3. Spaces become Ooze.

Gnomes likes this.
  11. Gnomes

Gnomes Forum Royalty

Exactly what i was saying ! :)

12. 0ryuk0

Damn. That'd be perfect. And I suggest all slags have a free slot for Oozing. Like, it's their play.
    Trail: Ooze and Oozing should be on base of all slags.

13. gamengamenut

yeap oozing should be their thing. I guess ooze tap might be needed on 1-2 more guys

14. Gnomes

Gnomes Forum Royalty

I was thinking we can put deafender:slag
    On ooz king like the lonx defender champ so ranged attacks dont hit adjacent slag champions? Or on other champs with guarded slag.

15. SaintKiwi

SaintKiwi I need me some PIE!

TEH NU SLAGS GET MINUS 1 DEF ON OOZE WHATTHE****

16. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

I am not seeing this.

17. gamengamenut

haha, well, the slags need abit of help dealing with guys, i like the fact that they dont just get bugg and flatten champs, but wear guys down slowly but surely with acid dot and the ooze tap, but i want to see them shine in overtime damage and turtle, and one guy with resilient and tough just makes life hard for these lovable lumps of slime.

18. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

slags are pretty OP.should probably get nerfed

19. gamengamenut

Maybe, just feel that that 1-2 abilities i mentioned pretty much counter most of what they do

20. Netherzen

Netherzen I need me some PIE!

I hope this is a joke.

Slags are mediocre because they have a difficult setup.Terrain+ooze tap+damaged slags so you can heal something.
    They also lack the stats efficiency of themes likes voil or cyclops.
    Decay is horrible to face since your opponent can run around ooze while all your slags die from decay.