Slow build up themes and the rush

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by super71, Jan 19, 2019.

1. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

Are they unplayable now ? I've tried draksars, d'elim with some success, constructs yikes, grints yikes, doesn't seem to be many themes that build up that are any good.

Also with most of those themes i'm having trouble with the rush, i'm probably just rusty but I even got rushed on that 2 font fw map when I was playing draksar, and I got rushed by ash the bandit princess to boot. Sad I know, how do you guys handle the rush typically ?

2. Fentum

Fentum I need me some PIE!

Skeletons work really well still.

3. super71

That's because they have endless summons to throw out, and they are fw lol go figure.

Fentum likes this.
  4. Fentum

Fentum I need me some PIE!

Lol. I can’t help with advice as I always rush with every faction. Just can’t help myself. When facing a rush I just out rush them.

super71 likes this.
  5. Etherielin

Etherielin The Floof Cultist

Trees, Fairies and Archers are fine. De'lim's also good but you need to approach them differently.

6. super71

Fairies were mostly built around adaptive, dispel is now a thing in every faction and even on champs with range so no go for fairies. Trees don't really need to build up, neither do archers, d'elim are still good though.

7. super71

No words man, no words.

Fentum likes this.
  8. Etherielin

Etherielin The Floof Cultist

Fairies are KF's S tier theme but alright.

9. super71

Haven't seen fairies played in any game i've played against k'thir, typically if they were a top theme they would be getting played.