SO, Axeman is now a paladin and other things I didn't see at first

Discussion in 'Ironfist Stronghold' started by Gwyndionnz, Jun 29, 2014.

1. Gwyndionnz

Gwyndionnz I need me some PIE!

....also Council elder now has judgement (and looks half decent again) and NC priestess has cleansing flame (dispel ftw).

Discuss pleasant surprises...go!

2. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

Yeah I saw those. Axeman could get some decent HP now. 15 from axe, 5 from regal, command and banner for a total +30.

3. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

Pal deck doesn't have much use for judgment but you could make a judge deck.

4. Gwyndionnz

Gwyndionnz I need me some PIE!

I did wonder about throwing in every bomb/rend champ I could, but it seems like the kinda deck that would require good draws and your opponent not seeing it coming

EDIT: as an aside, there's been alot of talk of spells having increased influence on the game. Has this increased the power of our antispell kit?

Last edited: Jun 30, 2014
  5. sassquatch

sassquatch I need me some PIE!

Weg also has straight up awesomeness for upgrades.... including dispell

6. Gaedel

Gaedel I need me some PIE!

Spell Swallower and Council: Spells are on one upgrade tree.
    Nora Vitality, Immunity: Magical and Dispel are on the other tree.

Hmm. What to choose...

7. JaceDragon

JaceDragon I need me some PIE!

Council: spells if you are going to take nora vitality, the other all are good. Spell Swallower and immu magic is another good choice. i feel was a strange choice put dispel on him

8. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

Council no matter what. Favor from minister and you are in spell control heaven.

Grand General Mosh likes this.
  9. Gaedel

Gaedel I need me some PIE!

Does Council: Spells stack? So if you have two out there you would get 10 nora each time your opponent casts a spell? Favor does not stack, says it right there in the description.

10. sassquatch

sassquatch I need me some PIE!

I believe it does stack but I honestly don't think I've ever had 2 out simultaneously.

11. Tarth

Tarth Devotee of the Blood Owl

It doesnt stack in so far as one unit with the ability twice but it does stack with 2 of the units out as far as I remember.

12. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

And since there is no possible way for any champion to have the ability twice, his question was obviously the latter.

And it stacks as many times as the ability is present. And since there is no way to know if it would activate twice on one champion, since that is impossible, it is also impossible to say if it would or would not stack on a single champion.

Unless mimic has changed, copying abilities without rank onto another champion doesn't give you the ability again, so no real way to test it.

13. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

With multiple councils out, just look at the combat log.

That FS oasis relic either does, or did at one time, give council spells, which means midgame if you cast a spell your opponent got 25-30 nora, it was bonkers.

14. EnigmaXIII

EnigmaXIII I need me some PIE!

council spells stacks? dayum

15. Anotherblackman

Anotherblackman I need me some PIE!

Axeman is a monster...

16. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

Dwarven Handler now belongs in a construct deck. He has a choice between Rev em up, Build em tough, and Regal Presence. The other path is Boost construct 1 and 2. He also has Forge Hammer on base.

17. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

On the Handler:

Regal is basically boost, so boost dorf makes him viable in any deck with dorf considering his cost.

His real power is making use of dual race dorf/strux units.

18. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

I could see using him in an equipment/relic heavy dwarf deck that has a splash of constructs so boost isn't a total loss.

19. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

20. Faust

Faust Devotee of the Blood Owl

Ironfist Warsaint !