So is there going to be anything besides runes in EXP 26?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Rokkushun, Jul 29, 2015.

1. Rokkushun

Rokkushun Devotee of the Blood Owl

Taunt tokens, Avatars, Name tokens, Adverts, Substantial changes, Anything to actually help the game?

mw24 and Pipster like this.
  2. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

it concerns me that everyone in the forum is aware how effective titty advertisement is

Qucas, Karmavore, Pattn199 and 2 others like this.
  3. Pipster

Pipster I need me some PIE!

I for one am a huge supporter of less DOG time being invested into creation of new runes in the expansion and more into extra features for the game platform itself.

EDIT: And the additions would involve micro-transactions ideally so that they can get a return for the time invested

TheBulwark likes this.
  4. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

I would like to see them work on getting more abilities properly costed, making sure runes are viable by having a decent set of stat/ability, offering new features(some for sell) like more avatar, reskin rune/font/avatar, improved leveling/token system, better matchmaking, improved drums of war rewards, game dropping/sound/game lag glitches fixed, rewards for participating and maintaining high rank, and more theme development/balancing.

Once they do some of these things or other improvements to the game, I think it would be a good time to advertise more because the game would attract and retain more players.

@Sokolov

Last edited: Jul 29, 2015
  5. Moles

Moles Administrator Octopi

As pinned just above this, we are adding Heroic Achievements and making some positive changes to other parts of the game, we like adding features as much as you do, but they do take time to develop and we have a small team. That said I think you'll be happy with what we have lined up to come with this release.

I personally am going to fit in as many bug fixes as possible too.

Anima26, Woffleet, Qucas and 7 others like this.
  6. Skeezick

Skeezick Forum Royalty

[​IMG]
    i got sudden urge to play IS,dont you?

Karmavore likes this.
  7. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

lol, you should prolly take this down.

8. DarkJello

DarkJello I need me some PIE!

Bag meet head.

Anima26 likes this.
  9. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

Look how popular Game of War is, all it took them was Kate Upton.

Anima26 and Karmavore like this.
  10. Leogratz

Leogratz Devotee of the Blood Owl

Think outside the box! If boob adds have this kind of return, what about boob and butt adds? Poxnora will reign supreme.

11. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Each pack will also contain 3 oz of liquid dreams, beamed directly through your computer and into your life. It sounds nice enough. Lets hope that expo 27 brings something new to the table as well.

12. Bellagion

Bellagion I need me some PIE!

gross

13. Netherzen

Netherzen I need me some PIE!

There will be pointless hype and broken dreams of a better game.
    Maybe a bug fix or two and few features(like extra achievments) no one really cares about.

14. Karmavore

Karmavore MEDIUMALLTIME

You have no idea. Expan 28 is gonna shake the Firk out of this game.

Skeezick and Woffleet like this.
  15. Woffleet

Woffleet I need me some PIE!

new font mechanics?