So this is how it ended

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BurnPyro, Jun 2, 2019.

1. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Its been a good time. We've had a great run. Truly the greatest game.

Adios

poinl likes this.
  2. MEATMAN

MEATMAN Forum Royalty

I still think the best game was the forum, even if I wasn't any good at that part either

Sokolov and soulmilk like this.
  3. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

Poxnora was a unique outlet for creative expression for me. Competition, being number one, and counting stats was the domain of the dominant left brainers who played this game. I will miss them too. I would say it was a great game. Far from being the best.

aseryen and Sokolov like this.
  4. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

Purnbyro, is the Grintmaw Bouncer still the most efficient ranged champ in the game?

5. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Desert Owl Games

You and I may not agree on much, but that's one of the great promises of the internet (not always fulfilled) - to bring people with different ideas together using common interests!

Personally, I feel enriched for having known you all. Thank you for indirectly having given me this opportunity to work on such a memorable project and for being a part of PoxNora!

Thbigchief, aseryen, poinl and 4 others like this.
  6. PoxBot

PoxBot Devotee of the Blood Owl

Game ended the way it had operated for years: with a bunch of high rank alts curbstomping newcomers and driving them away.

darklord48 likes this.
  7. poxrooster

poxrooster The Pox Chameleon

It's not going end. You're all disillusioned.

aseryen likes this.
  8. MovnTarget

MovnTarget Forum Royalty

I was bored and glancing through a bunch of old forum stuff.
    Twas indeed a wonderful game. Still haven't ever really managed to find something else to scratch that itch.