So this Trump reality show

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by BurnPyro, Feb 14, 2017.

1. Hierokliff

Hierokliff I need me some PIE!

He didnt want to the draw the same conclusion as Fox News did since there are no statistics. Crap cant find that debate article again, these newspapers have to much "news" to report all the time.

Explosive item, it has been a lot of news about it since a 8 year old boy was killed by a handgrenade in august in gothenburg, and after a policecar was attacked by a grenade.
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...d-feud-involving-Somali-criminals-Sweden.html

2. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

okay that article says british boy but obviously both the people iving in Sweden, the attackers, and the relatives from England were Somali refugees or second gen. so it sounds like the problem is somalis so except for them having grenades the problem sounds manageable there.

if these people are in gangs they obviously should be sent back to somalia, sure its a shithole but warlords and gangs made it that way, if they flee somalia and form a gang they are idiots.

the ones which are definetly part of these gangs, not the legitimate refugees. back to Somalia, just drop them off from an EU NATO anti-piracy mision. that just leaves the regular refugees and they can stay.

the US can take a leading role in this
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 22, 2017
    Ohmin likes this.
  3. Ohmin

Ohmin Forum Royalty

Or they've just got a smoke machine.

But I can respect we disagree on this point.

4. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

the difference is you still need to look for the fire or the smoke machine.
    you can't just sit down and go "the building I am is not on fire it is a smoke machine."
    agreed?

Hierokliff and Ohmin like this.
  5. Ohmin

Ohmin Forum Royalty

Agreed.

6. Hierokliff

in sweden we dont officially say 2nd gen migrants, because if we did then we would have problem claiming we are good at getting migrants into our society :)
    like Malmö, they have like 40% migrants, but if they would also count 2nd gen migrants, i have no idea on how large % of the population that would be.
    well we have so much people from Somali here, we even hosting their national team in sport(s) with migrants. its silly yes i admit it and are ashamed to pay taxes to support things like that.
    the migrants from somali, it is 18% that has a job accourding to swedish radio, which is kinda low compaired to average in sweden 92%.
    and i assume that number is with somali migrants, not while they are refugees but after they have been migrated into society

Geressen likes this.
  7. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

Oh we are getting off autochtoon and allochtoon too because second gen/allochtoon does alienate a group which include many who have succesfully intergrated.

8. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/02/trump-twitter-staffer-235263

Pretty interesting insight into Trump. Apparently his staffers deliberately made sure he had his own echo chamber.

This actually leads me to think that he actually often does believe the stuff he says, especially when he claims "many people tell me" etc. - because it's what his people feed him.

Hierokliff likes this.
  9. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

If this is true, Trump is an even bigger minchild than I thought.

How does this man even find time to do his job? He starts his day watching morning shows and stops at 6pm to watch television news. Like ***** youre the president. Most people work more than that.

What a wellfare queen

10. Hierokliff

There are no objective newspapers/tv-shows in the world, we are feed from sources that have a purpose of doing so. sure they cant all be "evil and have a greater agenda", but they are selling news rather then reporting. hopefully the diversity of news makes it possible to somehow get an objective view. did sound that he dont want that in his world, or his puppetmasters dont want it in his world. but then again aint politico about the same as breitbart?

11. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

5 seconds of google would have given you a multitude of answers, which I will sum up in a single quote here;

"no."

12. Ragic

Ragic I need me some PIE!

The left should leave Trump alone and let him work, because when he's done the biggest threat to America WILL be global warming.

Hierokliff likes this.
  13. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Finally we agree on something

14. Hierokliff

Is global warming the real threat or the overpopulation of the world? how many billion humans can/should live on this planet? or is it the same thing really but easier to blame "global warming" then that we are just starting to be too many humans on this planet?
    I think both are serious problems, we need to change our way of using plastic, oil etc and really start thinking of chinese politics wasnt bad with 1-child policy.

15. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

Global warming will still be an issue once Trump depopulates most of the world.

with nukes.

16. Hierokliff

what has nukes to do with global warming, think he is just scared that the latest nuke technology comes from russia with their missiles that was shown last year that has the power to wipe out france/texas http://edition.cnn.com/2016/10/26/europe/russia-nuclear-missile-satan-2/

i think global warming is a huge problem, and doing my part of stop using plastic as much as possible, buying green energy, local/organic food. But its because i can afford paying 2-4x it costs to do so compaired to buy cheap items. i bought swedish products when we still made things here if it was possible. but iam odd that way, most of my friends/colleuages are pricehunters, they want all and cheap. ffs stop buy items that you dont really need :)

17. Ohmin

Ohmin Forum Royalty

Population, according to many experts, will actually flatten out and begin to hold steady at 11B-12B (or around there IIRC), based on current projections, possibly more pending further technological advancements, but not that much more. Already most developed nations have gotten stable population growth in terms of births, which means that most such growth would come from longer life-spans and from undeveloped nations (assuming they stop getting killed all the time).

The main issue here is logistics and infrastructure anyway. Some places are overpopulated. Tokyo is an example of a localized over-population within a highly developed nation. On the other hand there are places with population densities lower than New York or Chicago that are "over-populated" for their infrastructure and ability to ship food in or grow it themselves.

In other words, the best way to deal with overpopulation is to develop undeveloped nations and ensure they have a decently strong economy. Not only does this mean those regions' capacities will be higher and be able to handle the burden, it also means immigration becomes less of an issue from a population density standpoint; people won't "need" to go to the developed nations in order to try and escape being a subsistence farmer. Of course there are still issues due to political and military issues which might cause some problems temporarily in various regions (with Nukes being far less temporary, but still in the end something that becomes manageable to deal with... assuming anyone is left alive by then).

Last edited: Feb 27, 2017
    Hierokliff, NevrGonaGivUup and Dagda like this.
  18. Hierokliff

Hans Rosling had a very good TED talk about population, his hope was that we maybe reach 9B people as max around year 2050.
    But at the same time, sweden is using natural resources like if we have 4,5x earths already and it increasing fast how much resources we are using/depleting. We have to import around 50% of our food already. I totally agree that logistics and distribution between people is the main issue in many parts of the world. But also its less and less nutrition in the food that are getting produced.

if global warming is getting worse, then we will see many more migrants moving because they have no way to survive where they live. warnings about starvation in Africa on the news again the other day.

19. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

sanders is a bro

aloe sanders.png

Tweek516 and Geressen like this.
  20. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Some of the contradictions of Trump. Shocking how Trump used to exhibit signs of intelligence years ago. Maybe Im not giving him enough credit to play the role of the utter dumb**** to appeal to the righr wing.