So this Trump reality show

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by BurnPyro, Feb 14, 2017.

1. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

Welp, so much for targeting illegals only.

upload_2017-2-27_2-8-36.png

Ohmin and BurnPyro like this.
  2. Ohmin

Ohmin Forum Royalty

Would like to know more about that story in the first paragraph. That said, especially if it was a mistake, it's one of the reasons I'm concerned with the ICE announcement that they'd start in on deportations bypassing hearings/judges from a little while back. Even for illegal immigrants due process of law should not be abridged. I understand why it'd be attractive from the "there are several million illegal immigrants and only so many judges" standpoint but if you're not going to do it properly you shouldn't do it.

Was hoping someone more knowledgable would answer this, but my speculation:

Two main legit ways:
    1. Pending the nature of it, hand the evidence to the FBI so they could go after those involved for Treason (no immunity available for that).
    2. More likely, get the information to Congressmen to begin impeachment processes and the like.

If they don't believe those would be effective (I mean, if Congress doesn't have the balls to impeach Bush for War Crimes or Clinton for lying to their faces... I wouldn't blame them for feeling it wasn't a viable option), they have shown they aren't above illegitimate means to get the information out there, even for unimportant stuff; such as leaking to the press, though what effect this would have is also quite iffy (since it's easier for people to dismiss such things if it doesn't follow "official" channels... it could also create problems for legit legal actions to follow in some cases).

3. Hierokliff

Hierokliff I need me some PIE!

Its always sad when innocent people get affected.
    saw numbers that GW bush did deport 2M and obama 2.5M people during their 8 years, thats around 300K per year, how many are Trump gonna deport?
    This must cost USA billions after billions year after year, just finding them, having them in jail, sending them with planes, busses or boats?
    so in a way i understand the theory about building a wall/tightening bordersecurity would save money in the long term no matter how much it costs to implement it.

4. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

So a random person is detained, we don't know her name or anything else about it ? You posted something from like twitter or face book and were supposed to just believe it ? I could literally type that myself, and say something about Trump only going after illegals and has only detained illegals.

If you get your info from a cereal box it's pretty hard to take that seriously, this is like the 5th time i've seen you post without any facts or from a twitter,face book post.

Take back America from the fanatics ? Or you know stop being a divisive piece of Bane Shift and categorizing everyone. This is why Trump calls everything fake news, and it's looking more and more true by the day.

My aunts best friends nieces brothers uncles grandma was recently almost detained, instead she flew to the moon on a home made rocket ship she built out of a plank of wood, a ladder, and a toothpick.

No need for any reference material or facts or where this came from, don't worry about that. Word of mouth is also always pretty believable right ?

I'm saddened that anyone liked your post, truly shows a lot these days.

Although sok it might be smart to post this on a website, you could get a ton of publicity if you mention it was on the pox forums.

Last edited: Feb 27, 2017
  5. NevrGonaGivUup

NevrGonaGivUup I need me some PIE!

The one who wrote that facebook post was calling BOTH sides fanatics. Saying that theres too much vitriolic hate between the two sides.

Ohmin likes this.
  6. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

why do you hate america

Tweek516, NevrGonaGivUup and Geressen like this.
  7. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

you are spending billions to send people away 95% of which did not cross the american-mexican border illegaly by land and so you are going to spend billions to build a wall and that will save money how exactly?

8. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

go live somewhere else if you hate america so much!

( this is fun)

9. Hierokliff

Hierokliff I need me some PIE!

imo the wall is not gonna work, but increased border security all over the world is something we are going to get used to. think the globalization process is going backwards for a while. USA have their own border security inside swedish airport, if it has started yet.

10. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

Oh no you have pre-flight clearance deals with countries so you don't get massive lines in american airports because your systems suck.

the talks about pre-flight clearance to the US in Schiphol airport were shelved somewhere in januari, something about a muslim ban imediatly halted and stopped that, shelved it right the Firk all the way to the back of the "things we want to cooperate on" list.

11. Sokolov

The guy who wrote that is actually a friend of mine and is pretty heavily Republican/Conservative, so it stands to reason he'd at least place equal blame even tho there is no logical way to actually assign blame to those who supported Clinton. Basically everything Trump is doing is exactly the concerns/fears the media had, but of course it is "character assassination" to point that out.

BurnPyro and Geressen like this.
  12. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

Since he's a friend of yours we believe it I guess ? Ehh who had these fears other than illegals who committed crimes ? I'm sorry but your full of Bane Shift, when I see the person detained and in handcuffs and in court then i'll believe it, until then you made it up for attention and to try and prove Trump is a racist yada yada yada. You don't like Trump, that's fine but don't mislead simple minded people because you don't like him.

I've yet to hear anyone being removed yet from the United States other than that woman who was an upstanding citizen for however many years but never became a citizen and the media is playing it up.

13. Sokolov

It's always interesting how much projection there is with Trump and his supporters.

Trump makes stuff up to push a narrative on the daily... but it's EVERYONE ELSE who is making "fake news."

In any case, this isn't about "racism" or whatever. It's about potential overreach by CBP and DHS based on this immigration hooplah.

14. Ohmin

Ohmin Forum Royalty

Just to clarify for me, were you thinking your friend there was blaming both sides for what happened to his wife's friends' niece or just for the whole general political situation?

15. Sokolov

He seems to be talking about both.

16. Ohmin

Ohmin Forum Royalty

Huh. It seemed like it wasn't for the former from just having read it, but it was a weird ranty post and you know the fellow so... (EDIT: Specifically it felt like the rant was less blaming for the niece thing and more a pre-emptive defensive rant so fewer people would say: "I told you so" and the like... but like I said, it's a weird segue into that kind of rant.)

Since you seem to have some relationship with involved parties, if you get any new information on the specifics of what's going on with the niece that people are willing to share I'd appreciate it if you sent it my/our way.

Last edited: Feb 27, 2017
  17. Excalibur95

Excalibur95 I need me some PIE!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...PKINS-reports-Scandi-lib-paradise-Sweden.html

btw france was fkd/ruined well over 10 years ago, things have not got better only worse. i was told that by a muslim man back then who had actually lived there.. he said there were no go zones, that the minorities (muslims) have taken over. muslim gangs, drugs, weapons, guns, it was like a war zone, he had been shot at before. i could post his first hand accounts too evil for this site but i wont. i wasnt into conspiracys back then and it was the first i had heard of it.

he was in paris.

Last edited: Mar 1, 2017
  18. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

@Excalibur95 out of interest; do you know who Katie Hopkins is, her reputation or how trustworthy the Daily Mail is considered to be?

19. Excalibur95

Excalibur95 I need me some PIE!

20. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

@Excalibur95 that wasn't an answer and that link is dead. also the rest of that website is biased and I do not understand why anyone would believe news that is intentionaly biased.