So what games are you all playing?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by MEATMAN, Jul 25, 2018.

1. MEATMAN

MEATMAN Forum Royalty

just picked up furi which is like a bullet hell with nothing but bosses. Also been getting into mech warriors online which is a pretty fun game for something free.

@Geressen are you going long war or vanilla?

2. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

for now I decided to go XCOM enemy within with some second wave options enabled,
    original XCom is great too might install terror from the deep and do that later

3. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

I backed Phoenix Point on Fig. I don't have a facebook account, so no ads.

4. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

Terror From the Deep is so much harder than the original Xcom.

Geressen likes this.
  5. MEATMAN

MEATMAN Forum Royalty

we mind as well just change this to an xcom thread

might replay xcom 2 and try to finish long war 2 this time and see if I can get mods for it that just let me run some cyborg mechs instead of the robots

Geressen likes this.
  6. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

There's other games that I'm looking into. MechCorp comes out August 2nd and looks like an FTL/Xcom hybrid with hex grids.

7. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

8. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

9. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

Sorry, when I read "or on sale to get it too." I thought you just didn't want to pay $40.00 USD.

10. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

I also giant backlog to get through so better to wait for really great deals.

11. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

I'm with you there. If it were any title besides Xcom, I'd probably be waiting too. Even Fallout 4 is still on my wishlist because of my backlog, and Fallout is one of my favorite game universes.

12. Vash Dragneel

Vash Dragneel I need me some PIE!

Going back to WoW, even though its been over 2 years

13. MEATMAN

MEATMAN Forum Royalty

I still need to beat divinity 2 and replay a bunch of old titles that got updates or games I got on sale and never touched because of it...I suck at commitment

14. MEATMAN

MEATMAN Forum Royalty

just got 2.2 gigs worth of mods for xcom 2, hoping it makes Wotc a little more enjoyable. Got Bane Shift like mecs added in with a ton of custom options to play with along with weapons and just better all around campaign.

hopefully it feels more guerrilla than vanilla did

15. Alakhami

Alakhami I need me some PIE!

Maybe you're playing the wrong ones?

16. Alakhami

Playing Dark Souls Remastered atm. Just finished Gravity Rush, didn't expect it to be so much fun! The story is really cute aswell, kinda like a Miyazaki one.

17. Alakhami

might just give it a try even though it looks like a HS clone. I've started playing Card Hunter and it's kinda fun. Got the board aspect to it and is a bit like Dungeons and Dragons. Ever tried it?

18. Etherielin

Etherielin The Floof Cultist

Yeah, but the artstyle isn't my thing tbh. If you decide to give Eternal a try, tag me on Discord or send me a DM for the referral code. Gives you an extra deck and 3 packs (12 cards each).

19. badgerale

badgerale Warchief of Wrath

Anyone played frostpunk or pillars of eternity?

20. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

It's not even games I'm playing, nothing I see even looks all that fun to try.

I'm sure there's some indie games out there I'd like, but, honestly, I think it's more the current video gam culture/style that's been rubbing me wrong more than anything.