So you finally 'buff' Gatekeeper

Discussion in 'Underdepths' started by Legato, Mar 9, 2014.

1. Legato

Legato I need me some PIE!

But she's short-lived, 5 spd, and 75n.

Apprentice Mage is so amazing now and still costs 60.

My heart aches.

Please consider replacing Impassioned with Shrine Defender, and either lowering the nora cost or adjusting speed. I'm not a fan of short-lived though I understand the angle with UD especially, but even with that it's not really worth it(Short Lived runes generally designed to be worth it alone, not the case here).

Thank you. Really

2. only

only Active Member

she was supposed to get -25 noras as well.

3. Scarebear

Scarebear Devotee of the Blood Owl

Very underwhelming as is.

4. RasielCZ

RasielCZ I need me some PIE!

have you actually tried her? with soulsift you get 15 nora back and short lived doubles her globe
    If she needs anything its bodyguard as an upgrade and maybe short lived 2, that way it is not a blank in most of the matches

5. only

only Active Member

considering her design those two additions are probably worth 25 so it's even outs?

6. RasielCZ

RasielCZ I need me some PIE!

yea, you are most likely right

7. Shimaru

Shimaru Devotee of the Blood Owl

Nevermind.

Deploy (75n) + sacrifice (30n) = 105n initial investment. Now, we subtract soulsift 1 (20% = 15n) - sacrifice (85% = 64n) - double nora globe (30% = 22n) = 101n.

-4n.

Deploy, use noble sacrifice on target champion, sacrifice gatekeeper. Loyalty for 8 turns for 4n doesn't sound that bad. Maybe avenging flame shenanigans. Is the best use I can imagine right now, but all of this is theoretical, can someone confirm?

Last edited: Mar 10, 2014
  8. Xirone

Xirone I need me some PIE!

At least a buff kind of happened. I just realized FS didn't get anything but nerfs.