Solo a star wars story

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Geressen, Jun 2, 2018.

1. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

you are free to disagree but that would put you at odds with many other fans :p
    and consider this: If midichlorians were responsible for the ability to use the force one could make someone a force user by blood transfusion.

so it is more reasonable to asume that midichlorians are able to exist within hosts with strong force powers without negatively affecting their health.

therefore a higher presence of midichlorians indicates a higher force potential of the host.

2. Ragic

Ragic I need me some PIE!

I guess we'll just have to agree to agree

Dagda likes this.
  3. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

damn, I hate it when that happens.

anyways robots can't use the force,
    not even the imortal Rur.

4. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

actually im not sure Rur counts as a robot lemme find the page.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

there is some great parts in a later issue where a robot race disagree wether technopathy is real and one of them gets taken over by Rur to prove it is real, then the assasin droids make Aphra remove their constraints preventing them from killing her and being subservient to her in exchange for stopping with trying to kill her indirectly by unleashing Rur and calling in Darth Vader.

6. Ragic

What about Darth Maul post bisection? His entire bottom half was droid. Yet as I recall he was still a Force user. General Grievous on the other hand was not. Now surely Duku would have trained him to use the Force if it was possible. So at what point do droid implants cut a living being off from the Force?

Did Anikan/Vader ever use a Force power through his droid hand? And don't tell me that the hand gesture was just for show, it is clearly necessary.

Don't leave these questions unanswered.

7. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

Anyways so Rur is a copy of a jedi brain inside a computer crystal with the ability to take over robots.

8. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

Darth vader used his hand to absorb laser blasts at least once, I think the movement is more a mental crutch to help visualise, but what really empowers dark side is strong emotion, Darth vader hated what he had become, himself and everyone around him. that is why his son made him weaker, and why dedicated dark side users destroy the things they love to remove weakness and empower themselves.

but you forget that Grievous was never a trained force user to begin with, he was only a very succesfull general manipulated into becoming what he was, the very attack that left him a pile of organs in a jar was orchestrated to make him more controlable.

Strangely Maul is not the first dark side force user to survive bisection:

uses a repulsorlift to float around.

Last edited: Jun 12, 2018
  9. Ragic

well at least we have established that wherever the Force organ is, its not in the hands or in the legs, or in generals.

10. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

what about general Kenobi?

or did you mess up writing genitals? anyways grievous wasn't force sensetive, merely able to go WOOSH WOOSH with a lighsaber really fast.

though we never see him at his prime in the film, he's always coughing because of that one time Mace Windu used the force to crush him just before the start of episode 3

prior to that jedi were pretty afraid of him.

Last edited: Jun 12, 2018
  11. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

in old Expanded Universe IT IS actually possible to artificially give a person force powers but the process seems to require both force crystals and locations strong in the force such as ancient jedi and sith tombs and battlegrounds

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Reborn

which incidentally are a lot of fun to fight

12. calisk

calisk I need me some PIE!

until disney says they can.

13. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

no because that would make this joke character an actual jedi
    [​IMG]

my mind is the internet.

14. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

The new trilogy is full of plot holes and doesen't make sense. Kathleen Kennedy decided she hated all the original characters that mattered and killed them off. That is just for starters. To conclude disney whored out star wars and gave a raging liberal feminist complete control over the greatest trilogy to ever exist, and she used star wars to push politics and give the world the star wars trilogy she wants you to see instead of what the fans want. Solo is no exception to this.

Let me throw you a bone.

15. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

[​IMG] ?

Dagda likes this.
  16. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

17. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

star wars is an overrated series to begin with, of course the new ones won't stand up to faux-nostalgia driven hype

badgerale likes this.
  18. Ragic

that must be it. the fans. thank god for the marketplace.

19. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

how can someone be a fan of star wars but not like most of star wars?

Oh, My, God.
    [​IMG]
    is this them?

20. Ragic

I mean seriously, where the hell are the star wars themed drones. And why haven't we seen a 5 v 5 drone tie fighter vs drone xwing dogfight on tv yet? Do I have to think of everything?